c.12

Just Wild n Young

Hey my subscribers :^). It's been a while, no? Well, I'm back after a severe case of writer's block, and I plan on finishing the story, so please continue to support me **



"Dammit!" Jiyong cursed to himself, his blood rushed in anger. How could she just leave him like that? Again. "It'd be better off if I still thought she was dead." He scuffed out the room and glanced through Dasom's doorway, his beautiful captive fast asleep. 

"Hyung. go home." Seungri paced up to his leader.

He shook his head, "I can't..what if something happens and I'm not with her?"

"That's why I'm here. Please, G, you've been awake for 23 hours, the bags under your eyes are darker than mine. And when's the last time you've eaten? Aish."

Jiyong sighed and idly balled his hands, "Something was injected into her system..sure, the doctors treated her, but if she has some kind of relapse and I'm not here. I couldn't forgive myself. The mission is to protect her. For that to go in vain, that's not what Dongwoon died for. You and I both know that."

Seungri sighed, "I know..I know.."


December 4th, 2008, 12:07 AM

There was a slam as the door to the dark corridor was shut.

"Why did you get yourself into this.." she shook her head at the man, bound in wire, his bare torso lacerated with wounds. 

"Desperate men do a lot of crazy .." he struggled, trying to free himself. 

The woman bent down to his rough face and Dongwoon looked into the eyes of his captor. This wasn't the first time he'd seen her, in fact he knew her quite well. All too well.

"Under other circumstances I would've stayed with you, believe me I would. But.." she sighed, her heart breaking, "Business is business."

He wanted to escape, to kill her, choke her with his own to hands, but even if he had been freed, he could never bring himself to do that to her. All he wanted for now was to return home to look after his family because heaven knows that if he doesn't no one will.

"Look, I have people I need to take care of...take the stuff, just let me go."

Her temper snapped in half, "The only reason I'm here is because of my family! Do you think I'm any different than you? Born into the business, killing just to keep the ones I love alive...do you not get any of that? I've got priorities and if I have to let someone go for the greater good then.." she trailed off, almost in disbelief of what she was going to say, "then that's..what I have to do."

"Mari..." he couldn't gain control of the tears b in his tired eyes. 

"I'm so sorry.." she collapsed onto his chest, trying to surpress any hint of emotion she had as she cut his wires loose. Dongwoon sighed. Finally able to move his sore arms after days, he used what strength he had left to wrap them around her. 

"If it has to end like this, do it now...do it before your heart says no."

Mari wiped away her tear and reached for the needle, Dongwoon held her close."My heart is screaming 'no,' already," she cried as her hand shook. 

"Do it Mari...and forget me. Forget my name, forget that I was ever a part of your life. It will be easier for you to move on-" He hacked as the needle was shoved forcibly into his arm. She couldn't contain herself now. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Dongwoon." 

He shook his head and sat up, "I understand doing what you have to do.." he winced as he held his arm tightly. 

"But you'll never understand why I need you here." She spoke to helself and sighed, looking back at Dongwoon, "This serum will take 12 hours to kill you, Get up..go. Be with your family."

He stood weakly. "You go to YG's reps will be here any minute. They'll kill you on the spot." 

She nodded. 

"Now turn your back to me and I'll do the same."

They turned away from each other and sighed. Dongwoon bit his lip, "when I...when I count to three, we both go. I'll go home and you, you run as far as you can."

She nodded and braced herself, "I love you.." she whispered.

1...

The upstairs door flew from the hinges as YG operatives kicked it in. "They've got to be downstairs."

2...

Guns were cocked. Ready to find the bastard that kidnapped Dongwoon.

3...

And they ran.


Soooo the December 4th thing was flashback to what happened before Dongwoon (Dasom's brother) was killed. That wasn't confusing was it? o.o Just checking

Anyway..this has got to be one of my most susppenseful chapters, how'd you like? ^^