4

Just Wild n Young

After finally getting a few hours of sleep, I checked my phone. 17 missed calls, 8 texts, 15 voice messages all from who else but Yongbin.

 

-Dasom, you have a photoshoot at 12pm and you’re not here!! Where are you?-

-Lee Dasom! If you missed your flight again you’re gonna get it from me!-

-I swear. You better pick up the phone.-

-I’m getting worried now.-

-I’m calling the freaking police-

 

I sighed and put down the phone, not wanting to read or listen to anymore of Yongbin’s messages. It would only make it more painful to know that I can’t do anything about my situation. I climbed out of my plush bed, waking Jolie as I shuffled out from the pile of covers. Noticing myself in the mirror, I stopped and placed a hand on my cheek. I looked terrible. Who knew one stressful day could do this to my image. I sorted through numerous expensive brands of makeup on the vanity, only to settle for some BB cream and a light touch of eye shadow. I decided to see what there was in my closet to wear. I must say, whoever stocked this closet, has excellent taste in fashion.

A light knock came from my door. “Breakfast is ready.” MinJun said lightly as she did not know whether I was still asleep or not.

“Oh, just a minute.” I called from the other side of the door. I quickly threw on a hoodie and ripped jeans and swung open my door. In came Sojin with a tray of food and water for Jolie as she set it down in the corner of my room. The small puppy attacked the food as soon as it was set on the floor. MinJun guided me down the stairs and into the large dining room. Everyone in the house was seated at a large table, including the maids and Big Bang themselves. I bowed and greeted everyone. There was one free seat between Daesung and GD. Daesung smiled brightly and gestured for me to sit in that seat, where there was already a steaming plate in front of me.

“Glad you could join us this morning.” GD smiled coyly. Observing my outfit, he said, “ I see you’re liking the clothing in there.”

I silently nodded. Most everyone finished eating and the maids began to clean up. Big Bang excused themselves from the table and headed towards the door, putting their shoes and coats on. Taeyang noticed me facing them.

“We’ve some business to handle, we’ll be back later.

“Oh, okay.”

They all stepped out of the door and gave me one last look before shutting the door. I twiddled my fingers. I had absolutely nothing to be doing in this house. I looked over to Sojin, who was putting away a few dishes.

“Sojin unni, do you want to go out and do something?”

“Sorry, but the boys said that you shouldn’t leave the house without at least one of them to accompany you.”

“Aish, I don’t want to be babysat.” I let out a huff.

“It’s for your own well being. You know that.”

I nodded silently before returning to my room. My first day and I'm already getting tired of this stuff. I wasn't allowed to call or text anyone..or post to SNS, or pretty much have any outside contact, any of that could possibly put this mission in jeopardy.

But I hate this mission...

 

/Boring chapter but bear with me! I'm trying not to make the chapters too long so I'm kind of cutting them in half so you won't get bored. The coming chapters will lead more into the story/