Different

Immortal Desire - The Eternal Love
Today was different. Different from all the isolated days with the couple vampires, it was now more bright and full of happy atmosphere…for now. Sulli has awoken from her slumber 2 days ago and visits Joon with school notes every now and then. Of course Joon was nowhere in permission to attend school, why? Because of his crazy father who now talks about ghost haunting his house. He has now hired secret agent to hunt for Joon, how pathetic! JaeJoong still has not gotten much fun from doing this to him, his father was now locked in a mental hospital with more crazy people, and JaeJoong pays him a visit from time to time. Mir on the contrary comes for another reason… and it was not Joon.

“Hey Sulli…” Changmin greeted half heartedly to Sulli who just came in from school. Sometimes you wonder if her actual purpose to visit here was Joon.

“What’s the matter Changmin Oppa?” Sulli asked and cupped his shoulder from behind

“It’s nothing Sulli” Changmin smiled and shrugged her hand off, and without another word, he walked away to the garden. ‘Just you wait Changmin…’ Sulli thought

“Hey _____ noona!” Mir entered the door with a big smile on his face.

“Hey Mir!” you and Joon recited in unison while you were cooking food.

“Mmm! Yum! What’s cooking?” Mir sniffed and walked up to the two of you; technically it was the three of you: including JaeJoong.

“Here he is again, are you sure he’s here for Joon? I’m thinking he’s mostly here for you.” JaeJoong jealously cooed in your ear, but you didn’t flinch to prevent awkward stares.

‘stop being jealous… you know I’m not interested in a little kid’ you said in your head in reply to JaeJoong’ whine

Mir stared at you and you’re cooking while he waited for your answer. ‘Little kid huh?’ he thought

“Noona?” he asked

“Oh! I’m only cooking ramen, Joon got hungry” you replied with a genuine smile and snapped back to reality

“Oh, can I have some too?” Mir asked with a pleading pout which JaeJoong saw and made a that’s-so-not-cute look

“Why? Didn’t you eat in school?” Joon asked irritated not wanting to share his food.

“That’s my little brother!” JaeJoong chuckled

“Yeah, but with noona’s cooking, I’m always hungry” Mir smiled

“Aaww! You’re so cute! I’ll cook another just for you! Special!” you cheered and pinched his cheeks; you could tell that JaeJoong was flaring up behind you.

“You do that again, I’ll appear in front of him and kiss you!” JaeJoong warned draping his invisible muscular arms around your slender body. Just when Joon was about to put the noodles in his mouth, when he heard the word ‘special’ he dropped it and pushed the bowl of ramen to Mir.

“What are you doing?” Mir asked in confusion pushing the bowl back to Joon

“You said you were hungry” Joon replied and pushed it back to Mir

“Yeah…but that’s yours…” he replied and pushed it back

“You can have it.” Joon replied and slided the bowl back to him

“Why?” Mir asked without touching the bowl. It was like a soup tennis match.

“Because I want noona’s special one! Just have that one, it’s still her coking!” Joon exclaimed

“No! You have it! I want the special one!” Mir replied and forced the bowl into Joon’s side. Joon and Mir pushed the one bowl between them long enough for you to get away from the menace.

JaeJoong grabbed a blood AB+ pack from your hidden stash and shared it with you inside the piano room: Secret Paradise. He made himself visible now and your eyes were glued into his melting gaze. He drank some blood and kissed you, transferring it to your mouth. When he pulled away, he looked at your pleading eyes wanting more. It was obvious that you were so thirsty. JaeJoong drank more blood and did the same procedure, his arms around you untying the apron from you back and let it drop down, he laid your body down the piano top and kissed you passionately. Your long arms encircled his shoulder pulling him closer; you were not after the blood now… you were after him.

“Blood not enough for you?” he chuckled staring at your eyes; he pressed his forehead with yours and went back to kissing you. You both were not just hungry for blood but also hungry for each other. Meanwhile…

“MinJee ah… let’s have a date” Changmin offered her with a hopeful look

“Changmin… now is not a best time for dates, besides we have forever to do that. And Mir needs a tutor” MinJee declined to Changmin coldly, Changmin’s face crashed down at his feet as his hopes were gone. She had a point though, they had forever to do dates, but why doesn’t it feel right? Changmin walked away and headed for a quiet place to think, he peeked through the piano room door and saw the both of you were warmly intimate so he decided to not interrupt.

Sulli saw this because she was following Changmin. Sulli followed him more and stopped at the sight of the piano room door. Without a single squeak, she pushed the door open and saw you. Her eyes were narrowed into slits and chuckled quietly to herself. ‘Have your fun’ she thought and closed the door.

Changmin has reached the terrace; he held onto the rails and inhaled the fresh breeze. He had flashbacks of him and MinJee back when they first met, they would spend time here and talk. A place where they shared all their thoughts and secrets. Changmin listened to the singing of the birds, the whistling of the wind and overlooked at the canopy on the horizon.

“Changmin…” Sulli muttered

“Oh! Sulli ah… what are you doing here?” Changmin asked a little startled as he did not hear anyone’s thoughts on the way here.

“Can I join you?” she asked

“Sure” he replied

“What’s bothering you Oppa?” Sulli asked standing next to Changmin

“MinJee. She’s been leaving me out.” Changmin started

As their conversation went on, MinJee on the other hand got guilty on what she said previously to Changmin. ‘I think I should apologize and agree to the date’ she thought and went to the first place she knows he would be: the terrace

Without warning, Sulli kissed Changmin by force on the lips and Changmin’s eyes were wide in horror. Before he could push her away, the terrace window slided open and it revealed a dumbstruck MinJee. Changmin pushed Sulli away and looked at MinJee, she shook her head and flew away.

-----------------------------
Oh dear..
How can Mir read your mind? What exactly is Sulli’s agenda?
Stay tuned
Comments<3

Truly Yours,
Tammy