The Truth

Immortal Desire - The Eternal Love
Realize the heat
The lie,
Baby tell me can't a lie

___...~~~~**-♥-**~~~~...___

JaeJoong's POV

Changmin and MinJee just flew in this morning; looks like MinJee got what she wanted. ________ And I are about to have a little peek on Joon again. Ever since he got into high school, he's been smiling a lot more and finally got to experience being a teenager for the first time in his life. He has mentioned new friends to _______ and is planning for her to meet them, he considers her as his noona now…as our real noona was nowhere to be felt.

I went with her to go see him again, invincible of course…he now considers me dead and I much rather prefer that. He just came home after school and we saw him with his 2 best friends.

“Joon!” ________ yelled over to him and waved when they got eye contact

“__________ noona!” he yelled and waved, running over to us along with his 2 new friends…they look innocent enough, but I can still feel something...weird within their presence.

“Annyeoung! This is Mir...” he said pointing at the one guy with orangey straight hair, nearly the same height as me and with really rare dark green eyes behind the fake lens-less nerd glasses that reminded of some one.

“And this is Sulli" Joon continued when he pointed at the girl next to him with glasses, long raven black hair and was quite short and quite shy too.

“Hello there...nice to meet both of you, Joon won't stop talking about you.” she laughed while shaking both of their hands

“Joon won't shut up about you either noona...” Mir muttered making fun Joon; I chuckled too by watching him getting pinker by the second.

“And this is _________, my hyung's ex...I mean wife” he snappily replied to change the subject... my wife? I like that.

“Wife?! How old are you noona? And I thought your hyung was dead...” Mir asked while scratching his head

“I am 20 years old...” _______ mustered

“And you’re married already? To a dead...” Mir continued but unable to finish as Sulli stepped on his foot forcefully. She didn’t make it obvious by fixing her glasses like she hasn't done anything. Mir held his breath and endured he sudden pain in his toes.

“Should we go over to yours Joon ah...” _________ changed the subject

“Neh!" he cheerfully lead all of us into his apartment. What made me very uncomfortable was Mir, he kept on stepping on my shadow and flirting with MY WIFE... luckily she didn't flirt back and decided talking to Sulli, who was quiet for the whole way.

By the time we got there, they got talking and laughing for hours; _______ cooked some food and fed them without her company.

“________ Noona, aren't you going to join us?” Joon asked while the other 2 were eating, finally Sulli has showed her true self with us. She was actually a really hyper person at heart and the way she eats...well you can clearly notice that she was hungry.

“Uuhh... no, I’m not hungry...go on, don't mind me...” she insisted as Joon turned around and ate her irresistible cooking, according to Mir.

_______ And I started to speak within ourselves again using our telepathic powers.
“They look so happy...”
“I know all that thanks to you...”
“I barely did anything”
“It might not be much for you but my brother is very much thankful for it...”
“It’s the least I could do...after all he is my brother in law...”
“Of course! My wife...”

After a while, they finally finished and Mir helped ________ wash the dishes, he's pathetic I think...trying to flirt with someone else's wife. Although he thought that he has a chance, I was "dead" after all.

The door suddenly boomed into three powerful knocks.

“WHAT THE ?!” Joon and Mir cussed while ________ dropped the plate she was washing by the sudden startle making them smash into pieces and piercing her finger.

It boomed again

“WHO THE HELL IS IT? WILL YOU CALM DOWN PLEASE! I DON'T OWN THIS PLACE!!!” Joon shouted again refusing to open the door until the knocker calms down.

Then-ever so suddenly-the door and windows was broken in half making the assassins all in black force themselves in. I stood in front of my brother guarding him of anything they might do. This was the people I was expecting to see and defeat, my father’s guards...coming to break Joon's peace and I was definitely not going to let that happen.

“Young master...please come with us immediately” a guard dully said

“What’s happening here?!” ________ asked while coming out of the kitchen, wearing a band aid given to her by Mir.

Sulli and Mir was just standing there stunned watching what was happening

“YOUNG MASTER?!” they both said in unison

“Who sent you?” she asked with a position ready to fight and fists at present.

“Master Kim from YoungWoong Company. He has ordered us to take Joon" the other guard replied

“Kim? Master Kim? But you’re a Lee… aren’t you Joon?” Mir asked nervously along with confusion.

“I used my mother’s last name. I hate my father.” Joon muttered to Mir who nodded in comprehension.

“I'm sorry but you’re going to be in pain of you do that” ______ warned them

“Please don't interfere, Miss...”

“_________...Miss ________” she replied cheekily

“Well, Miss _________, this is not your business so we would appreciate it if you just back away” he warned back as he got closer to Joon, he backed away and I followed him...still at my protecting position.

“Mir, Sulli please leave now” she asked the 2 wide eyed teens politely as they left the apartment rapidly.

Right after the second they both left, she threw the guards hard kicks and punches. That just shows how much she cares for my little brother. And then—a silent bullet got out of one of the guards guns and shot her arm, _______ fell backwards and bled everywhere...she pretended that she was in pain into Joon's eyes when she clearly wasn’t. I got over to her and looked at the wound. It was already healed.

“NOONA!” he shouted while his tears nearly came out.

“Take him!” the leader of the Guards ordered as they grabbed hold of his arms and dragged him out of the apartment while Joon was struggling and shouting out of their grip.

“NO NO! LET ME GO! LET ME GO!! NOONA...NOONA!!! HELP ME!!”

“NO!” I yelled looking back at my brother, my voice inaudible.

“_______ah...________ah... come on, get up...we have to follow them” I said to her, shaking her body gently.

“Oh…okay…help me up” she replied. We were now both invincible following Joon's trail. Unfortunately, we ended up in my father’s mansion and Joon was tied in a chair. _______and I just started listening in on what he was going to say for him to do something as drastic as what just happened.

“Joon ah...come home…” dad pleaded as he calmly walked down the stone stairs.

“What the hell? You did all that just to make me come home?! WHEN YOU KNOW I WILL NEVER AGREE TO IT?!” Joon yelled as he struggled some more on the chair.

“Well, don't you miss this life? You must be having a hard time living outside... nobody caring for you…except me.” he said again. And it was all lies; this just proves on how he knows about us, his sons.

“THAT'S NOT TRUE! THERE WERE PEOPLE CARING FOR ME! LIKE NOONA! AND...YOU—YOU…HAD HER KILLED! HOW DARE YOU?!" he cried now and breathed deeply.

“She died-maybe-because she was getting in the way...” the old man replied

“I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU...YOUR THE WORST FATHER EVER!!!” he sobbed at him which made my so-called-father flinch.

He came up to Joon and slapped him. Why? Did what Joon say affect him?! If it did, he deserved it.

“Don’t ever say that!” he fumed “I am still your father and...You’re MY ONLY SON!” he was crying now too... what did he mean by that? Was I nothing? I could tell that those tears were fake. Just because I was dead to him, it doesn’t mean he has to mention me as nothing.

“WHAT?!” Joon asked angrily

“Your Hyung—JaeJoong was not my son... he is my deceased sister's son” the words suddenly struck me. “I had no choice but to take him in. My sister and I were not very close, your mother and I already had your noona by that time and I don't want another kid as it may come in to interfere with my business. So I ignored him... treated him like a stranger and was glad when he decided to leave. Then we had you... YOU are my only son and YOU are the only successor to the business! And if your still worried about JaeJoong..I'm having him found now...so just please come back… Please understand me, I’m getting old.” he explained, tears welled up in my eyes and flowed carelessly, _______'s grip tightened on me...trying to comfort me. This was so shocking, how come I didn't know about this? I don't even know what my real mother looks like...or why she died...

“Having him found... don't you know he's already dead?! Are you happy now!?" Joon stated with tears flowing from his eyes the same as me.

“What? He’s dead? How? Means that I have to stop the operation with the NBI...” he commented like he cared for a second and then went back to cold hearted old man like I was some piece of rubbish that eventually reached the trashcan where I belong.

“How could you care about that now?! Do you think doing this to me will make me come back to you?! You took everything important to me!!! Just kill me! JUST ING KILL ME DAD! KIIIIIIILL ME!!” he yelled making everyone in the room freeze.

“Lock him in the room. You see Joon. I’m guessing that this is just your teenage rebellion phase. You’ll get over it.” dad ordered one of his guards

“NO...DAD..NO PLEASE...DAD...PLEASE LET ME GO PLEASE... JUST LEAVE ME THE ALOOOOOOOOOOOONNE!!!”

“What just... why did he...hide it from me?!” I said in between my sobs while my knees gave up on me and fell on the floor on all fours

She just stayed quiet while my back to help me calm down; I knew she couldn't say anything to advise me, she really couldn't say 'its okay' because it was not. My anger, sadness and frustration all piled up inside of me and it felt like dynamite has been lighted inside of me. And I was not holding up on exploding. The chandelier lights all smashed dramatically and died one by one along with the side lights all along the wall. Also, the ridiculously long table collapsed and the spoons, forks and knives all broke in half making the maids scream. That was only little from what I intended to do.

“Who’s doing this?” my dad shouted

I and __________ just ran out of there before I could smash anything else. But I could feel my father being freaked out, he deserves it and I swear on my never ending life that he will get a taste of his own bitter medicine.

___...~~~~**-♥-**~~~~...___

Saranghae.

Truly Yours,
Tammy