Old Times

Immortal Desire - The Eternal Love
Shawty Shawty Shawty
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Changmin's POV

MinJee and I visited her old home here in the countryside, it was really quiet and peaceful here compared to all the noise in the city, and it is very refreshing. We first got a room in a motel in town; the motel looks abandoned and really old. It suited us for some reason and we didn't complain. This would be the very first human act we did today.

We then flew rapidly to MinJee's home, the door was open and she could easily see them. We were invincible of course, her eyes widened when she saw how they have changed. Everything was different, and what hurt her the most is she couldn't even be there to notice those changes. MinJee has a mother, father, a big sister and a younger brother.

“Look Changmin! Look—look! She’s so adorable!” MinJee commented looking at her 1 year old niece. Her big sister EunMi just had a baby girl and was married 2 years ago.

“I know it's a bad time asking this MinJee ah—but how come you’re separated from them? I mean… what happened?” I asked standing behind her waiting for the answer.

She looked down first then turned around to me, I felt guilty by making her face pain all over again. Then she explained

“Well, we aren't exactly that rich so my parents kept on arguing about money, EunMi-my big sister over there-she always goes out and sometimes she doesn't even come back home for a couple of days. My little brother, Shin, he was my responsibility all the time. So I don't have a social life. And one day they got too frustrated they all took their anger out on me, they would do that almost every day then— one day, I just couldn't take it anymore. So I left.”

“I'm sorry…” I murmured

“It’s okay, things like that happen...don't worry.” she smiled warily.

We both watched them again and her smile expanded, although it quickly disappeared when she heard...

“Aren’t we missing someone Umma?” EunMi asks her mom, they both looked down to the floor and thought of that person: MinJee

“MinJee ah, my little girl...” her mom murmured under her breath, MinJee flinched by this and leaned in closer to hear more

“It’s okay mom. She now knows you've regretted everything you've done. Right? It’s not your fault” EunMi comforted her.

“It is…it is-it is my fault...” her mom started blaming herself and cried.

“Wait, how do they know you’re dead?” I asked MinJee

“I sent in a fake doctors letter saying that I passed away from H1N1 Swine Influenza.” she replied sadly, I didn't have anything to comment on that so I just kept quiet watching the three men, her dad, Shin and EunMi's husband walk in from town carrying loads of raw meat and vegetables. I guess they were celebrating.

By that time, her mother stopped crying and started to smile a little because of the baby's little laughter

“listen mom, she has MinJee's laugh” EunMi cooed and her mother just nodded in happiness, MinJee's tears couldn't help but fall now and she came closer to them wanting to give them a hug so badly.

She kept on crying in front of them not knowing what to do; one of her tears fell on the baby's cheek which made it flinch. EunMi then looked up thinking it was just a little leak.

She backed away and went back to my embrace, she really needed it and I was the only that can give it to her as of now.

We went back to the motel to get some rest also to have a little drink to regain our strength.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
MinJee's POV

Changmin woke up before me but stayed where he was and didn't move an inch, he was like a statue. His eyes were open but not one of his limbs was considered moveable.

“Changmin Oppa, are you okay?” I cooed him while leaning my head on his chest and embracing his waist by my arms.

“Mmm... should we go home now?” he asked me while my arm ever so gently.

“Okay…but let's go to a place first...” I said

“Where would that be? Back to your house?” he asked...

“No…My old special place.” I murmured and he nodded in agreement

Later that afternoon, I lead him to my special place, it used to be with someone special too, but that was long ago.

It was still the same, the 2 trees still overlooked the clear cool river beside the hammock tied in between the 2 massive tress. Which was made by us, me and my old special person.

The breeze was fresh and the sun was shining making the river glisten from its rays. It made me remember the good old days.

-Flashback-

“DAE!” I shouted at him because he took my new packet of Japanese sweets that just got out in the shops. We chased each other all around here

“Ha-ha-ha! Come on! Catch me! This is so yuuummm” he teased me that I got agitated and just gave up. I cried while sitting on the hammock

“Aaww…don't cry MinMin... I was going to give it back...” Dae pleaded but I didn't stop.

“Okay, wait for me here, I'll go buy you a new one okay?” he said and handed me the scrunched up packet of sweets then ran towards town.

I looked inside and I was expecting it to be empty but instead it was untouched. Not one sweet was taken from the packet. He was only pretending to eat it to tease me. I smiled.

I waited for him while swinging back and forth staring at the river.

Minutes after, he ran towards me with a new packet of sweets, he handed it to me and said “am I forgiven?” while panting.

“Thank you Oppa...” I said then hugged him

“You better share that!” he smirked, and then we both walked to the hammock and swung back and forth while nibbling on the sweets in my palms. We watched the sun set beyond the tress on the other side of the river.

-another flashback-

I ran towards the tree and held on to it for support, there was so much pain in my body that I couldn't move. Since no one was there, I cried my heart out as loudly as I can to release my anger.

Dae-Hyun came up behind me and comforted me; he kept on slapping himself every time I cry

“Please stop crying MinMin ah…it really hurts now!”He whined

“I can't take it anymore Dae... I'm leaving.” I cried not facing him, after hearing those words he suddenly stopped

“What? No, you’re just angry, go on...let it out then we can go home okay?” he pleaded

“NO! I AM NOT GOING BACK HOME! I'VE COMPLETELY HAD IT DAE!!I'M LEAVING” I shouted and he was staring at me with wide eyes

“Okay…okay…if that's what you want—I'll go with you MinMin” he said hugging me tight letting my tears be soaked by his t-shirt but I was not going to let him get into my mess.

“No…stay here…and go home, it's getting dark” I said pulling away and wiping my tears

“Shouldn’t I be saying that?” he smirked.

I ignored him and went to proceed to the hammock and plan to sleep there for the night. He got the message and went back home.

The next morning I could feel a blanket covering my whole body and Dae sitting on a chair next to me. He guarded me the whole night. I looked down and saw his luggage’s on the floor.

“I told you I'm coming with you.” he said startling me by his sudden words.

*end flashbacks*

“Where is he? Where’s my caring Dae-Hyun?” I thought to myself.

“Seems like you and Dae were pretty close” Changmin stated with his face filled with seriousness

I just looked down to the ground as I didn't think about him reading my mind. Although I didn't mind, I don't keep secrets from him.

“Let’s go now?” he asked and I nodded in agreement. He grabbed my right hand gently and we turned around to the main road. Then suddenly I felt a sharp sheer pain chocking my left wrist.

“Aaahh” I whined in a whisper.

“Is something wrong?” Changmin asked with concern.

'Uuhh...no. Don’t worry.” I lied then the pain relieved me

What was that? It was certainly not Changmin and we’re the only ones here... is there someone following us?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*

Who's the bother in the Kim Mansion?

Stay tuned.

Truly Yours,
Tammy