Gaze

Immortal Desire - The Eternal Love
Good Luv Good Luv Good~ Luv

____...~~~~+*♥*+~~~~...____
[Narrator]

Yesterday, you and JaeJoong spent your whole afternoon in the piano room, a place where you now declare: Secret Paradise. A place where you can throw away our problems and insecurities against the cruel world. A place where you can have tranquillity and privacy. And most of all, it is a place where you can truly show your love.

As the two of you got separated from your Secret Paradise, you held your heads up high to face the problems again. JaeJoong’s no good son of a father and his poor little brother Joon.

A few moments of silence between you…the door squeaked open revealing MinJee and Changmin with jointed hands, just like how they left.

“Hyung…________??” Changmin asked as he looked around

“We’re over here Changmin-ssi” you replied from the living room.

“Ah! There you are…”MinJee squealed and ran over to you both. He hugged you first then JaeJoong

“So… what happened?” Changmin asked immediately knowing that something was wrong

“Let’s talk separately…”JaeJoong muttered.

As the guys walked off to the other room and talked about everything that happened, and you stayed in the living room with MinJee

“Is something wrong?” MinJee asked breaking the silence

“Things have been getting very weird MinJee ah. With me and JaeJoong…” you replied

“Explain.” She demanded with a serious tone.

“Well, first there’s this incident with me…and a mirror” you stated

“What? How?” she asked

“I was just looking at it, then it shattered…starting from my neck and onwards, it covered my whole face, but the weirdest thing was, the cracks slowly moved ahead like flowing water…you can’t hear any cracks or shattering. Also I felt a presence near me… but there was no one there” you explained and looked at her curious face. Little did you know that JaeJoong and Changmin were listening behind the door.

“Mirror...shattering...Presence?” JaeJoong hissed but was left unheard by you and MinJee; they continued to listen to your conversation.

“________ah… something is really happening.” MinJee declared

“What do you mean?” you asked her

“Something similar happened to me…” she replied breathing heavily. Changmin’s body stiffened when MinJee said it. How could he have not known? However JaeJoong didn’t know either.

You just stared at her with shocked eyes

“Me and Changmin visited an old place, when we were about to leave… a cold…a cold…something held my wrist, and HARD! It stung my skin.” She explained

“...nothing can hurt us…” you murmured

“I know, that’s why I’m so freaked. Here…I’ll show you” she said while handing out her wrist and it exposed her pale skin. A few seconds later, purple spots appeared in the surface of her wrist. It was like fingerprints. You held her wrist and looked at in awe.

“MinJee ah… Where was this ‘Old Place’?” you asked, she hesitated before she could answer

“Mine and…Dae Hyun’s place” she said looking away from me as I gave her a shocked glare.

She knew what I was thinking…

“Could it be that…?” I started but I got interrupted

“MinJee ah!” Changmin opened the door and spoke of her name worriedly; MinJee on the other hand, hid her wrist and made the spots disappear.

“Oppa…” she replied with a fake smile

“Don’t Hide it…” he said serious

“You were listening?”She asked ashamed. Ashamed that she has lied to him.

“Of course I was.” He snapped and grabbed her sickly looking wrist.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Changmin asked MinJee

“I didn’t think it was important at the time… its okay now.” She pleaded and Changmin just nodded. But you all knew that he wasn’t convinced

“Mirror shattering?” JaeJoong turned to you

“I’m sorry Oppa.” Was all you muttered out as it already happened and they can’t do anything about it now.

Later that night, you all decided to leave out the incidents that happened and focused on the current happening: JaeJoong’s family. All of you decided to help and comfort him.

---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---

The next morning, the plan was all set. It was to help Joon escape from his father with a little help from his friends.

After that, they will handle his uncle. You and MinJee decided to go together to the school and take out Mir and Sulli right now; you couldn’t wait until the end of school.

The both of you walked through the hallway like models; every single classroom has paused just to take a glance at your beauty. Finally, you two have reached the room where Mir and Sulli was in.

MinJee knocked at the door and walked in slowly and examined the whole class, who was all looking at her. You walked in behind her and swayed your hair –as rich as Italian coffee- making the boys go ‘waahh’

“May I help you?” the male teacher asked us with a little interest. MinJee turned her gaze to teacher and observed him, reading his thoughts

“May we borrow Mir please…” You said making the teacher face you. “Along with Sulli” you continued

“Eehh?!” the class whined

“Can I ask why?” the teacher said, even though they still haven’t got his permission, Mir and Sulli packed their stuff.

“Oh…is that really important?” MinJee said seductively making the class gasp in awe. Could you blame them? He was old enough to be her father and she’s flirting with him.

The teachers just froze and let us go.

MinJee headed outside first leaving you to get the two pupils.

Sulli just walked after MinJee after bowing to you and Mir hugged you immediately, probably to show the other guys. They all went “what the?”

“Play along please…” Mir whispered in your ears and you just agreed.

You hugged him back tightly and closed your eyes making it more of a dramatic moment, making fun of his friends.

You walked along the hallway and headed outside where the other two were introducing themselves. They seem to get along.

Mir and I finally arrived to greet them and what I couldn’t decipher was…MinJee’s gaze at Mir. It seemed longing.

---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---

MinJee’s POV

Finally, ________ and Mir is here… I have met Sulli but not Mir. I was about to introduce myself when something has caught my attention.

His eyes… he has rare dark green eyes, just like…Dae Hyun.

For some reason I was longing for this look, he looked innocent yet I can see Dae through him.

He looked at me-confused-but it only made me lure in more into him. My arm moved by itself and his cheeks softly.

He flinched as my cold hand brushed against his face.

“MinJee?” _________ asked me, I just noticed that they were both looking at me shocked and curious at the same time.

I immediately took my hand away and turned away coldly.

“Hi! I’m Mir!” he introduced himself cheerfully taking out his hand, he reminded me of Dae so much!

“MinJee” I replied showing him a small appreciative smile and shook his hand.

---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---

Will their plans fail or not?

Keep reading. x

Truly Yours,
Tammy