I Love You

Immortal Desire - The Eternal Love
Just so were clear… MinJee was not , they failed to their job, and then Changmin came to the rescue.
-----------------------------------
Changmin hugged MinJee’s , startled body tightly against his on the messed up bed from behind, and whispered soothing words along her ears.

“MinJee ah, what were you doing here in the first place?” Changmin asked in the most polite manner that he can

“I wanted to surprise you… I know I’ve been neglecting you and… I regret it… I regret it so much Changmin, I’m so sorry” MinJee cried

“Sshhh…now now… you’re forgiven, and what is this surprise? For me to find you being harassed by humans? How did they even find you here…in the middle of the forest?”

“Let’s not worry about that now…” MinJee purred in his ear seductively

“MinJee ah…” Changmin whispered and closed his eyes longing for MinJee’s love, he turned her face towards his and they kissed passionately. Changmin’s hand smoothed through MinJee’s curves carefully while she was cupping his cheeks for a much deeper kiss. This was it, the surprise that was supposed to happen without any disturbances, without any doubts and with their undying love.

The two bodies became one as they lay on the bed, not of them letting the other go for anything. Changmin was on top her and has slipped in his tongue in while his hands are slowly lifting up the blanket covering her body from her thighs. MinJee ed Changmin’s shirt and pushed it down from his shoulders slowly revealing his tempting body.

“I Love you” MinJee cooed for him

“I Love you too… so much” Changmin replied

His striking lips moved on to her neck and trailed his delicious kisses there; Changmin has now successfully removed the blanket from her and was ready for MinJee’s affection. He clasped her womanhood and she gasped in pleasure, his tongue was swirling round and round her firm s and massaged them gently.

MinJee was also taking part in the dominating and unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans down using her foot. As a result, her womanhood rubbed onto Changmin’s and his throat released a husky arousing groan. MinJee went back to kissing his charismatic lips while her finger traced through his alluring body.

“You drive me crazy” he groaned

“I could say the same…uuhh” she replied. Their lust for each other kept on rising every second, MinJee combed her slender fingers into Changmin’s silky hair and held his head close to her chest and arched her back for a much better access. MinJee tasted sweet like honey, her straight silky hair smelled faintly of lavenders and her body could only be described a succulent. Changmin her all over and his tongue was like warm magic velvet and he knew how to use it.

“Uuhh… O-Oppa...” she moaned making Changmin harder and was ready for her.

“Are you ready?” he asked

MinJee nodded and Changmin complied, he slowly landed his manhood on hers and entered her. They chorused a moan and he plunged himself inside her deeper in rapidly increasing rocking motions, the lust taking a hold of their young strong bodies driving them deeper into the sweaty haze of passion and desire. Her silky, tight womanhood was like molten lava against his hardness, it seemed like her womanhood his manly pride deeper inside her hot, hungry depths while they moaned.

“Uh…aahhh…I- Love...uuhhh..You” MinJee bit her bottom lip. She could not help herself as the powerful lust took over her. She searched between their bodies and found her , her middle finger slowly drawn circles around it and her groans got louder. MinJee’s enthusiasm towards it all was turning Changmin on, ing inside her faster and faster. They were both close to their and every single muscle they have in their bodies was tensing, tightening up.

“I-I’m coming…”

“Me too”

“AAHH!” both of them released their juices and was panting.

“Mmm…MinJee…” Changmin cooed

MinJee breathed heavily and smoothed his hair.

-

“You Bunch of idiots! I sent at least 10 of you and 3 came back?!” Sulli frustratingly screamed

“A guy came, he was… his strength was nothing like I’ve seen before!” one replied

“I don’t care! You should’ve done the deed even before he came! Who told you to have some crappy cinematic huh?!”

“He killed nearly all of us!” the other moaned

“Well, he failed killing the three of you didn’t he? Then I’m afraid I have to take the liberty to…”

“Liberty to what?” the crippled one asked

“To kill you!” she stated and in one swift move, the three men dropped dead on the cold concrete in a pool of blood. Clinks of high heel shoes tapped the floor, Sulli was walking away now, infuriated: her plan failed.

“Useless humans” she spat and walked towards your mansion

She transformed from murderer Sulli into good girl Sulli in a flash, she knocked on the door and you answered it hoping that it would be MinJee and Changmin.

“Min--” you greeted but your face soon fell when you saw Sulli crying in front of you with a timid fragile body.

“Sulli…what…” you started but she just walked past you and grabbed her bag from the sofa and walk right back out. ‘Seems like Changmin turned her down…poor child’ you thought

“________! Where are you?” JaeJoong called you from upstairs

“I’m here Jae!” you replied and when you turned around after you’ve shut the door, you met with his soft lips.

“Mmm Oppa” you smiled through his lips and giggled, he pulled away and leaned his forehead on yours, JaeJoong looked into your eyes and gave one of his breath taking smiles.

“Oppa, what can we do? I’m bored” you pouted

“Maybe we could…slip inside the piano room for a while and…” JaeJoong didn’t finish his sentence as he knew that you knew what he was talking about.

“Now's not a good time…” you turned him down

“Oh really?” he playfully asked and gave you little tempting pecks on your lips, and it worked, you wanted more of his kisses so you wrapped you arms around his muscular waist

“Ehem…” Mir interrupted

“I’ll be going home now” he continued and you let go of JaeJoong and lead him outside

“Bye” he dully said and walked towards the darkness.