Protection

Immortal Desire - The Eternal Love
If you can't find a way...
Look for me

---------------------------

The very second they arrived in the mansion, the assembly dispersed into couples. Mir dragged Sulli to the rooftop, MinJee greeted Changmin half heartedly and you were making sure everything was okay with Joon...while JaeJoong was watching every single move the both of you make. Almost forgetting about everyone else.

"Noona?...how...?" Joon asked bewildered at your appearance, you were still as breathtakingly beautiful as before, when he saw with his own eyes that you got shot.

*Joon's flashback*

A silent bullet got out of one of the guards guns and shot her arm, Noona fell backwards and bled everywhere...she was in pain, a lot of pain. Oh how I wanted to kill these people before me now. Noona was hurt because of me, she was dying there because of me and the worst part is: that happened in front of my eyes.

"NOONA!" I shouted tears nearly coming out.

"Take him!" the leader of the Guards ordered as they grabbed hold of my arms and dragged me out of the apartment

"NO NO! LET ME GO! LET ME GO!! NOONA...NOONA!!! HELP ME!!" I know she won't be able to help me now, but I was just taking a chance at that maybe she would stand up. At least know she wasn't dead. But nothing happened, she lay there, frozen.

"Mianhe Hyung" I murmured under my breath, I hope it got to him. I couldn't protect his one love.

*end of Joon's flashback*

You should really be dead.

"I...I got rushed to the hospital immediately, one of your neighbours helped me. Luckily I didn't lose too much blood." you lied but it was good enough for him to feel a little bit easy.

"But...my father, what if he sees you again?" Joon asked again worriedly pleading into your eyes and as for JaeJoong, he perked up and got very interested, he did not think about that. What will they explain about her near death experience next?

"Don't worry, I won't be caught that easy" you smiled making him sigh in relief

"Noona, I will do whatever I can to protect you... you are one memory that I have of my brother. I know he would want me to protect you, otherwise, he might haunt me" Joon cheered up a little now and tried to make a joke. You chuckled to him and messed up his hair.

"Joon ah, thank you for the concern... but YOU are the priority at the moment. I would protect you...otherwise my husband would haunt me too." you said returning back the joke.

“Let’s protect each other." he stated and you nodded in agreement.

"Where’s Sulli?....and Mir?" Joon looked and wondered around for his heroes and would like to thank them.

"Last time I saw them, they were headed up to the rooftop" JaeJoong whispered by your ear making you yelp in surprise.

"What’s wrong Noona?" Joon asked turning around to face you

"Umm.. They’re by the rooftop" you replied

"Okay" Joon made his way up to the rooftop and opened the silent door slowly, to his surprise, Sulli was lying on Mir's arms and Mir was alarmed. Joon bursted in and took Sulli's limp, unconscious body in a threshold down to the room. He gave Mir a look but didn’t bother to ask any questions.

Joon laid her head down and covered her with the blanket, then glared at Mir again.

"What happened to her?" Joon asked with seriousness

"She was hit pretty bad by the guards and got dizzy; she got a few bruises too." Mir explained

"This is my entire fault" Joon mourned over her sleeping body

Mir just decided to leave the room and let Joon have his sad moment with her. Although he thought that Joon was a bit over reacting, it's not like she was dead or anything.

Or was she?

---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---

has Mir done anything to Sulli? will Joon be able to protect you form his raging father? Will JaeJoong be able to lead and protect everyone under his control? What is actually happened in the rooftop?

stay tuned...

Super Short.

Truly Yours,
Tammy