Master? Mistress?

Immortal Desire - The Eternal Love
Greetings fanfic readers.
Tammy at present to inform you that Immortal Desire – The Eternal Love will be coming out of Hiatus as of now.

I apologize to the readers that supported this fanfic to wait for a very long time just for an update.
Please forgive me. Ideas do flow out once in a while.

I also apologize to my unnie JaE_LoVe for bearing with me, waiting there for the ideas to come into my head. I’m sorry unnie.

I do hope that I gain more readers this time round and more comments to cheer me on. They never let me down. So please consider commenting.

Oh and before I forget, I have changed the characters a little bit due to the sudden blast of newcomers in kpop. I couldn’t help myself from succumbing to the flaming side. So, to the old readers –if you wouldn’t mind- to read again from the start to see the changes I’ve made in the dialogue, the characters and my writing style.

Looking back at this, I thought about how bad I was at writing back then. But now, I’ve improved… I hope. So here’s a brand new update for the New Year and I hope you all enjoy it.

-=-=-

Mir stood absent-mindedly in front of the long mirror by his closet door. He stared at himself from head to toe with the expression on his face full of seriousness, his pupil slowly enlarged taking over the green lens in his eyes. He breathed deeply and carefully took off the fake nerd glasses, his breathing got faster and faster the longer he started at himself. The pain, the torture… was unbearable. Mir’s head started to ache as if it was being split in half but his position never changed. He had to hold it in, he tried his best to stay strong and look like as if nothing was hurting him. Mir’s will to follow his wishes was more than his life. Mir respected him. Mir envies him. Mir is a slave to him. Mir wanted to show him how much he wanted to BE him. However, his plan failed to please him at this second. He succumbed to the pain and crouched down to hold his head and screamed.

“P-Please… Enough! It hurts!” he cried as his now limp body writhed in pain on the cold floor. “Please… don’t kill me. You need me! I’m sorry for being slow. PLEASE! Give me one more chance. I need more time!” his head ached some more and his voice was lost due to the screaming he had produced. Whoever he was trying to please, was not happy at all.

Eventually, the pain went away and Mir became his old self. He slowly but carefully picked himself up from the floor and turned to look at the mirror once again. His eyes flashed brown back to deep green again.

“Thanks Master” Mir said and bowed at his reflection.

-=-

Sulli just arrived at her so called home and drummed her feet up the stairs. She dropped her body on her bed and sighed. Her plans were a fail again and the ideas were out of her, she tossed and turned thinking of what to do next… until a cool breeze brushed by her ankles. She froze. Sulli looked over the windows but it was closed tight, she looked back at the door but it was locked. The other thing that can make a breeze like that is—

Sulli gasped out of air, something was choking her, and something deep inside her was the air inside her body. An invisible force yanked her chest brutally and hit the think wooden wall.

“M-M-Mistress… P-P-Plea-se… I can’t b-bre-athe.” Sulli spoke with tears escaping from her brown eye. The other remained expressionless. The force disappeared and she relaxed back onto her bed while holding her chest, feeling if her heart was still beating. She breathed rapidly in and out, the lack of oxygen made her cough a little from time to time. Sulli wiped the tears from her left cheek and continued to apologize.

“I’m so sorry mistress. I got carried away with my own agenda. Do not fret… I will earn yours next.” She sighed and closed her eyes; the breeze brushed her ankle again until Sulli slumped down for a deep slumber.

-=-

“JaeJoong… where are you?” ____________ asked with a hint of laughter in her voice, she was still in bed with her eyes closed as her arms felt for JaeJoong’s presence. She was smiling. Joon happened to hear this little entourage and decided to enter. What he saw made his heart sink even further down this bottomless pit called disappointment.

_______ was calling out for his brother’s name in her sleep. –or so he thought-

“Noona…” Joon said to ‘apparently’ wake her up. “Noona… breakfast is ready.” You opened your eyes and saw a glimpse of JaeJoong’s reflection on the bathroom mirror with his fingers over his lips. She had to pretend again.

“Yeah Joon?” she acted

“Were you dreaming of—JaeJoong hyung again?” he asked shyly and you nodded with a genuine smile.

“Yes I was… I had dreamt of him again. I never stop… every night would always be me and him in my dreams…” You smiled at Joon again but he looked sad. “Something wrong?” you asked.

Joon shook his head and flashed you a grin. “Come on… it’s time for breakfast.” He suggested and pulled you out of bed.

“Okay okay, I’ll just go get changed and I’ll be right down. Wait there for me.” You said and forced him out as you closed your room door. You walked over to the bathroom and saw JaeJoong leaning over the sink. His face gloomy.

“Oppa? What’s the matter?” you asked as you hugged his firm body from behind.

“I heard what Joon was thinking. He was sad that you couldn’t get over me after a long time, he was thinking of how sad you were, how much you miss me and wondered if you were ever to love again.” He explained with words full of sorrow “It’s so hard _________ ah. So hard…”

“It’s okay Oppa, I’ll be here for you always. Joon is depressed right now; he got rejected by the one he really likes even before he said anything. I feel sorry do him.” You muttered as her turned his body to face you, your arms never letting go. He wrapped his hands around your face and smiled.

“Well then I guess time is what he needs.” He said and leaned over to kiss you. His lips were as soft as velvet as it grazed over yours, the electrifying feeling travelled down your spine as you continued to kiss.

Today was going to be another long day.

-=-=-

Comments?
Will be updating Permanent Devotion later. XD

Truly Yours,
Tammy