Eyes

Immortal Desire - The Eternal Love
Everytime I come close to you...
Feel like I'm gunna dream everytime...

---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---

Even though it was a bit much of hassle, you had to take a car back to the mansion...even though you could just –snap- get there that fast. But you were with humans so there's no other choice. You’re very glad that the other two got along with MinJee but it was a little bit too close, especially Mir and her.

You just arrived to the mansion and Sulli squealed a little from seeing the outside. 'THIS IS HUGE!' Sulli thought

"Wait 'till you get inside" you smirked and lead them in.

"So...what's all this about? I mean...it’s not that were not grateful for it but... just curious.." Mir asked

"We-"

"Mir ssi! Come! I'll show you something!" MinJee dragged him to her room brushing between Changmin and the invincible JaeJoong, leaving them with confused thoughts. Changmin was expecting a warm hug or kiss from her when she came back but no avail.

"Changmin-ah!" you called him interrupting his thoughts of MinJee. He came down coolly and handsome as always, along with JaeJoong by his side and only we can see him. Then you suddenly flinched as you heard a very close scream nearby you. Sulli screamed inside her head.

‘so handsome!’ she thought excitedly but still acted cold towards him, fixing her glasses and turned her back against him hiding her blushing cheeks.

"Sulli -ah, this is Changmin" you introduced her to him and he held out his hand gracefully. She shook it and her face got even redder.

"So, are you going to let us know what you brought us here for?" Sulli barely whispered looking down.

"Were going to save Joon..." Changmin replied, and he continued to explain what the plan was to Sulli. Meanwhile...

MinJee and Mir were exploring every single spot in the mansion.

"The view looks really nice from up here!" Mir exclaimed bringing an ecstatic grin from MinJee as she moved next to him.

"I know right!" MinJee replied like a love struck teenager

'Why is it that I feel so close to him?' MinJee asked herself

They continued the tour and MinJee has lost the purpose of him being there.

"I understand...and I'm willing to help" Sulli declared bringing JaeJoong a sigh of relief next to me. Sulli saw this...in fact she saw JaeJoong next to you, all of the time...

'Don't think that I'm doing any of this for you' Sulli cursed to JaeJoong in her head, but of course inaudible by anyone.

Hours slowly passed…

Everyone was now active about everything, all along with the plan to get Joon out of there. They were all by the gate of Joon's mansion and were ready for heist.

Sulli and Mir were already on the move with the purpose of distraction.

"Yah! Let me through! I need to see Joon!" Sulli shouted to the guards but they won't let her through, just like she planned, the guards pushed her away really hard and got Mir in the act.

"Don’t you dare push her!" Mir acted and punched one guard, not long after that ruckus, almost all the guards were crowding the two of them which gave us a lead.

All four of you flew upstairs, JaeJoong inside Joon's room and the rest outside the door looking out for danger. Joon was shouting his lungs out since he heard Sulli's voice and squeals when she's hurt. It affected him so much...

With just a simple click, the door unlocked and you opened it only to see Joon's swollen wide eyes looking at you. That’s because last time he saw you, you were bleeding on the floor of his beat up apartment.

"NOONA! NOONA! OH NOONA...YOUR ALIVE!" he cried on your shoulders with a tight hug..

"No time for this... let’s go" you whispered and he nodded not bothering to ask who was with me.

"Joon-ah! Joon! Let go of me!" Sulli acted, but this time it was a little bit too much for the guards and completely pushed her down, not just one...but three and she landed on the ground pretty badly.

Joon caught a glimpse of this and really wanted to help her out until-

"Don’t Joon ah, she's doing that for you to get out of here... if you shout now, you will get discovered... please don't let all her efforts go into waste." you whispered to him and his hands curled up in fists.

In a jiffy, you got out of there from the backyard and raced towards the car.

What Sulli didn't realize was that her glasses got stepped on by one of the guards... it's not that she was completely blind without them, but she would lose her coordination.

Her hands searched for them and kept crawling on the cold hard concrete but Mir grabbed her and pulled her up

"Are you okay?" he asked moving her fringe away from her eyes and looked straight at her. And then, something has engulfed his view. She has weird eyes too.

Candy has a gray left eye and a brown right eye.

"Yah! Too close!" she shouted

"Let’s go..." Mir dragged her out to the gate where they were going to meet them.

And the plan was a success.

---x----x----x----x-x--xx--x-x-----x---x--x-

I apologize for it's -- lack of -- goodness.

Truly Yours,
Tammy