12:00 Midnight

Immortal Desire - The Eternal Love

“AAHH! Please! Please no… don’t kill me!” the helpless girl pulled her body backwards, her eyes glued on the so called –sweet guy she met for her blind date. It was almost 12 midnight and the hunger for such beasts was slowly being counted. The rugged man looked handsome, oh so appealing that even though he was trying to kill her, she couldn’t help but find it arousing.

“Don’t worry baby… You won’t feel a thing.” His voice echoed inside the girl’s ear, she pleads and screams, but it could not be heard from where they were. He had picked a good place for feeding that night. The rest of the group was probably having their feasts by now, but this one was waiting for a specific time. He crouched down to her, lifting her neck and sniffing the sweet blood flowing in her veins, listening to the rapid beats of her heart as his throat burned in thirst. His tongue the side of her neck where he was going to devour this ; only seconds left… she would be gone.

“I-I thought you liked me. W-What are you?” the girl lastly cried.

“Baby… If I told you, I’d have to kill you. But then again… you’ll find out soon enough.”

Then, the church bell boomed the second it turned 12:00, the wind howled with a chilling temperature that can instantly bite off anyone barely dressed. But it didn’t matter to him now, he couldn’t even feel the cold, all that mattered was the warmth of the blood oozing from this girls neck into his full pink lips making its way into his throat, soothing it like some sort of couch medicine. His eyes grew deep maroon and the growling noise releasing from deep within his chest made him more dangerous. The girl was now lifeless, pale white and bloodless.

“Seungho! That’s enough. Otherwise you’re gonna the flesh out of her.” Another guy spoke with a calm deep voice. He stood just a few meters away from Seungho and his prey, watching him wipe away the blood dripping form his lips. Seungho stood up.

“Where’s Thunder?” Seungho asked fixing himself.

“He snagged 2 victims tonight; I’m guessing he won’t be hunting with us tomorrow.”

The both satisfied men smirked and walked away together, leaving their prey unfound, rotting and unwanted.

-=-

“______ unnie!” Sulli joyfully entered the mansion and hugged the person who opened the door. She seemed completely different form the other days she had been, less depressed.

“Sulli! How are you? Are you here to see Joon?”

“No, I was actually looking for you…” Sulli said “I need help.”