Chapter Seven -- The Escape

Professor Taekwoon and the Endless Eternity

The trio leaves the small room, and starts to make their way outside.
"Oi, there you are boss," a rough voice calls out. Taekwoon turns, and looks to him.
"Oh!" The professor utters, looking at the large man.
"Oi, what are you doing wearing the boss's getup? Is this a joke to you?" The man snaps, noticing it's not the man he thinks it is.
"No, no, not at all-"
"I don't think I've seen you here, come to think of it," the man states, pointing his thick finger.
"We haven't had a chance to visit your fine establishment," Taekwoon covers, withdrawing slightly.
"Dunno about that, but I'll need you three to come with me," the man states, advancing to them. The future Sanghyuk grunts, as he's grabbed.
"Professor, run," he commands, struggling slightly. He's shoved to the ground with another grunt.
"Oh no!" Sanghyuk exclaims.
"Quickly," Taekwoon commands, running off. They both follow him, and the reach the slot machines.
"Don't let them escape! Ya hear!" The man yells, pointing after them. A crowd of similarly dress man repeats his actions. Countless goons walk out, and start shooting at the crowds of people. Well dressed men and women scream, and duck under everything.
"We're surrounded, professor!" The apprentice squeaks.
"Calm yourself, Sanghyuk," Taekwoon demands, turning to him. "I have a plan." He runs off toward the elder Sanghyuk.
"But wait. Where are you going?" The youngest reaches out, before a spray of bullets almost hits him. He pulls back, and curls into a ball on the ground.
Taekwoon sprints, reaching the elder version. The golden-blond rolls over to behind the next machine.
"Do you see a way out of this?" He asks, looking to Taekwoon.
"I do, but I'll need your help," Taekwoon states. The future Sanghyuk nods, as the plan is explained to him. He runs swiftly, grabbing all the shot off parts he can. He dumps them in front of Taekwoon, and watches his professor build rapidly. He smiles, and picks up the rathe large machine.
"Ready?" Taekwoon asks, smirking slightly. The future Sanghyuk smiles for a brief moment, before regaining his neural expression.
"Ready."
Taekwoon stands, and aims the device at the goons. The future Sanghyuk dumps tokens into the top, and stands back. The coins fly out the front hitting the countless goons. They walk along, hitting the large man from before.
"We can't when this fight!" He yells, tokens hitting his face. "Fall back." They run off, and Taekwoon sets down the machine.
"I'd say, that was a close one," Taekwoon comments.
"We gave them a taste of their own medicine," Sanghyuk states, walking back out to the older pair.
"Funny; I don't remember you helping," the elder Sanghyuk almost smiles. The younger turns to him.
"Look, you're me. So, that means I get some crediting for helping," Sanghyuk counters, crossing his arms.
"Oh, is that so?" The elder counters back.
"That's very, interesting logic," the professor states, looking at the youngest. They walk out, and stand not to far from outside the Gilded 7 Casino.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: very short update, but it is one. I'm writing as many chapters as I can today. So we'll have more soon! (-<) <3 ^_^