Seven!

Betrayal and Forgiveness.

The knock on the door pull me out from my reverie. I was in my happy zone, in my comfy bed and pyjamas, daydreaming of my future. I had the aircon on full blast, lights off, curtains drawn and blanket above my head. I smirk, knowing that Jongdae's having a silent fit since I refused to listen to any of his nags.

'Come In...' I called out without bothering to even sit up. I knew that it was Jongdae, coming in countless of times, just to get me to get on with life.

'Joo Hyun...' I frowned, hearing Appa's voice. I curled up further,tugging the blanket tighter over my head as I felt his weight sitting over the edge of the bed.

'Joo Hyun.. Arent you going to at least greet your father? Dont you miss me, Princess? ' His voice, sounded tired and almost lifeless. 

As soon as I heard my childhood nickname, I felt a stiffening lump in my throat. I had always hated this feeling. I peered from above the blanket, not wanting to worry him further with my unkempt appearance. I regretted my actions the minute I laid eyes on Appa.

'A..Appa..' I croaked as I leapt forward, into his warm arms. The emotions that I had managed to keep away for the past 3 days, came crashing down. I was brought back to the moment where he had admitted his affair.

 

'Hyunnie...' 

'O..Oppa.. Is it true that your seeing someone behind my back?' I was surprised at how calm, how steady my voice was. But deep down in my heart, only God knows what I was feeling.

'Hyunnie.. Please.. Lets discuss this at home..' 

I stare at his dishevelled appearance, looking over his handsome face, my eyes caught sight of the wedding band on his left ring finger.

'Oppa.. tell me..now.. Are you cheating on me?'

He sighed, running his fingers thru his hair. He look at me with those guilt filled eyes.

'I'm sorry.. Hyunnie..' 

I nodded my head, my resolution crumbling as I felt tears rolled down my cheeks. I walked past him, running out of the room.

 

'A..Appa... Please forgive me.. I'm so..sorry... for always making you worry about me.. I couldnt even let you enjoy your retirement at peace.. I'm sorry, Appa...' I sobbed into Appa's chest. 

'How could I stop.. You will always be my princess.. Shhh.. In life.. There's ups and downs in lifes... You going to be the fighter and get thru all this.. Your not alone.. You have me and Jongdae.. We'll be there,beside you at every step of the way..' Appa said as he rub my back warmly.

 'But A..Appa.. Its hurts.. alot.. here... how could he.. so easily.. betrayed our love... we made a vow infront of God.' 

'Of course it hurts.. you just got your heart broken.. by someone you trust.. It will continue to hurt you till you find a way to let it go.. Find that piece of silver lining, and hold on tight, princess... ' I pulled away, looking up at him.

'H..how Appa?' 

'First get rid of the hate inside of you.. Like I've always tell you, Be the better person.. Slowly but surely... ' He smiled, leaning forward to give me a kiss on the forehead, like how he usually coax me back to sleep after every nightmare. I nodded my head, chanting in my head that I could get over the torment. 

'And the first step, is to take a long bath and go out.. I know of someone who's itching to bring you out... I'll give you some time to ponder... dont take too long, Princess..' He winked, walking out of the room. 

Staring at the close door, I felt something click inside of me. I quickly wipe the tears, climbed out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. 

'Ah..God bless you, Jongdae for having a comfortable guestroom and big bathtub......'I closed my eyes, as I stepped into the warm lavender scented bathtub.

I felt my worries, insecurities and sadness wash away as I stood at the shower. Wrapping myself with the big fluffy towel, I stared at my reflection on the mirror.

'Kim..Ani.. Seo Joo Hyun..you can do this!! Your a fighter!! Hwaiting!' I did a small cheer, before drying myself completely.

 

The atmosphere in the living room was far different from the guestroom. It was warm, lively and full of energy just like its owner. I stood by the side,watching the interactions between Appa and Jongdae. They were laughing over a game of chess which was odd since both of them hated that game. 

I sneaked behind Appa and gave him a tight squeeze. 'What are the two of you,pretending to do? I thought that both of you have profound hatredness towards chess...' 

'Ha..ha..ha.. I just took a liking to the game.. Wow.. you smell wonderful,Joo Hyun.. much better than earlier..' Appa smirks.

'Oh.. ya me too.. me too...' Jongdae chirped.

'I just want to say Thank you.. to both you.. Jongdae for letting me use up all the space in your house.. Appa.. for being such a great father... I love both of you so much!!' I gave Appa a light kiss on the cheek and leaned forward to give Jongdae a peck on the side of his curve lips.

'Anything for you.. Joo Hyun.. Anything.. ' Jongdae replied, a tinge of pink appearing on his cheek.

'Jongdae, you told me earlier you wanted to bring Princess out?' I glanced back to the gaping Jongdae. He suddenly gave a yelp, shooting upright in his seat. 

'Oh.. ya.. ya.. I forgot.. Joo Hyun.. u r...ready?' Jongdae stutters, red faced.

I rolled my eyes at the two before before wagging my index finger at the 2 of them. I laugh, watching the look of their faces. 

I plopped down on the sofa, closing my eyes as the two continue to bicker. Everything happens for a reason.. Everything happens for a reason.. Thanks to Joonmyun Oppa, I manage to have lots of beautiful firsts. 

I knew that sooner or later,I have to face him. I have to settle the divorce with him. 

And as if on cue, my phone beep. I took a deep breath in as soon as I saw his name. 

'I'm Sorry for my immature behaviour.. Please lets meet up and settle this like adults.. Meet me at our usual place today? At 5pm? Please, Joo hyun.. ' 

 I glanced back at the 2 bickering man and recall back to what Appa had said earlier on. I type a quick reply, reading it a few times before hitting the button send. I let out a long sigh before calling out to Jongdae.

'Jongdae? Do you mind if you were to accompany me later... But promise me you wont get angry or violent..  Please...' He frowned when he heard my unusual request. I could see that he hesitated for a while before agreeing. 

'I'm only doing this for you... for you Joo Hyun.. but if he were to cross the line, he'll have a taste of my drunken fist...' He stood up and pretended to punch the air.

'Yah! What did I say about violence?!!' Appa exclaim as he flicked Jongdae's forehead.

'Isnt this somekind of violence as well!!' Jongdae whined as he rubbed the red raw spot.

I shook my head as I returned my attention to my phone. The wallpaper was still a picture of the two of us. God please give me all the strength to overcome this...... 

 

A/N : 

Please read,enjoy and leave a comment!! 

Thank you!! 

Oh and I'm still contemplating whether to end this is like a few more chapters or to continue further... 

Hmmmmmm.... 

Wad do u all think?? ^^