Two!

Betrayal and Forgiveness.

'Hyunnie.. There's a last minute meeting at the company.. I'm sorry... Dont wait for me..'  I placed down the spatula down as I sighed lightly. I glanced over to the dinner spread I had plan for since last week. I closed the fire, walking towards the living room. 

'Must you go? Today..' 

'Oh no.. Is it your birthday already? I'm so sorry, Hyunnie-ah.. I need to rush now.. You know how Ms Jang is.. I'll make it up to you..' I felt tears springing, as I heard the beeping from the other end. I've been feeling emotional and down for the past few days and was looking forward to having dinner and celebrating it with Joonmyun oppa.

'Saranghae,Oppa..' I whisper softly to the phone as I sat on the sofa,staring into space. Ever since he got transferred to another department, he was seldom home. Gone were the days where we would have strolls in the park, watching movies or just having a cup of coffee. Every day he would return home late, and he would leave early the next day. By sunday comes,he would be too tired to even get out of bed. 

Suddenly the soft melody of Yiruma's RIver Flows in You started playing. I quickly answer the call, thinking it was Joonmyun Oppa telling me that he was coming home.

'Oppa?'

'JooHyun-ah!! Chukkhae!! On your 1st wedding anniversary!!' It was no other than Kim Jongdae. Hearing his voice wishing me, made everything else seems so depressing. How could he remembers my wedding anniversary when even my husband couldnt.

'Oh.. G-gomawo,Jongdae-ah... ' I sighed lightly hearing the tremble in my voice. 

'JooHyun? Why do you sound so weird? Is everything alright?' His voice,firm and serious far from his normal chirpy cheerful voice.

'D-dont worry,J-Jongdae-ah.. I'm okay..' I felt my chest tightens as I fail to stop the tears from slipping out. 

'Are you crying? He forgot about today didnt he? I'm coming over now! Stop crying,Joohyun-ah..' 

He hang up the phone even before I could answer him. He had always been very protective of me. It was a blessing to have a best friend who protects and take care of me like a big brother would.  Afraid that he would come and make a big fuss, I quickly stood up, feeling lightheaded. I open and closed my eyes a several times, feeling the whole room spin around me. I grabbed hold of the sofa as I tried to stablize myself. I felt my knees buckling and my stomach lurch forward. Next thing I knew, my vision darkens.

 

I opened my eyes slightly, trying to adjust myself to my surroundings. I look around, surprised to find myself on the hospital bed with Jongdae sitting at the side. 

'Jongdae? W-what happen? Where's Joonmyun oppa? ' My voice croaked as I tried to sit up. I winced as I felt sharp pain over my abdomen. I felt his hands supporting me,guiding me back, lying down on the bed. I look over to his face, he looks so worn out, his eyes red.

'You fainted,Joohyun-ah.. Rest first okay? Hyung is on the way..' He took hold of my hand, squeezing it lightly. I feel so tired and weak, like something is missing. Like I just lost something important. I felt my tears roll down my cheeks as I closed my eyes, going back to slumber.

 

'Jongdae-ah.. How many times must I tell you? Its an important meeting..' 

'Hyung! DO you even know what day it is today? Do you know that when I called she was crying? Seeing how you werent at home and how sad she was, I believe you must have forgotten what day it is...' I opened my eyes, to find Jongdae redfaced, facing a frustrated Joonmyun oppa. 

'D-dont fight.. p-please.. Oppa? Jongdae?' Both of them turn sharply towards me, surprised looks on their faces. Jongdae softens his expression, sighing and turning away towards the window.

'Hyunnie... How are you feeling now?' I turned towards Joonmyun oppa, smiling lightly. 

 'I'm sorry, Oppa..' 

'Hyunnie.. no.. its okay.. I'm the one who suppose to apologize to you.. I' sorry, Hyunnie...' I nodded my head, hugging him tightly. I glanced towards Jongdae who was still clenching his fist trying to calm himself. I look at him questioningly, confused to why he was feeling so angry. 

'I'll just call the doctor over... now that your awake.. ' he muttered as he stepped out of the room. 

'Oppa? Is something wrong with him? Why is he so upset?' I pulled away, concern for Jongdae.

'I dont know, Hyunnie.. all I know that he was so upset when I arrive.. he refuse to tell me why.. ' 

'Ah.. he must be worried about me.. Oppa? Why do I feel so empty? Like I just lost something?' I look up to him. He chuckle as he my hair softly.

'Hyunnie.. No love.. you didnt lose anything.. did you hit your head hard?' I smile as I placed my head against his chest just hearing his heartbeat. 

 'Anyeonghaseyo.. Mr and Mrs Kim.. I'm Dr Park.. How are you feeling now?' Dr Park a tall young man walk in with Jongdae trailing behind him. His expression unreadable. 

'I'm fine Dr Park..'

'Dr Park,may I know what is wrong with my wife?' Joonmyun oppa ask, his hands around my shoulders pulling me close.

'Mr Kim, I believe it would be best if I were to talk to you outside... ' Dr Park pushes open the door, waiting for Joonmyun oppa. I could see Joonmyun oppa contemplating whether he should go out. 

'Dr Park, whatever you have to tell my husband, I want to know.. its my body.. I have the rights to know...' I said, my voice confident.

'Are you sure, Joohyun ah?' I turn towards Jongdae, he looks so worried.

'If thats what Joohyun wants, thats what she gets, Jongdae..' Joonmyun oppa said as he glares hard at Jongdae. 

'Oppa.. dont.. Jongdae is just worried for me.. Dr Park.. please continue...' I look at at the Dr as he nods his head.

'Mrs Kim, the reason why you faint, why you were having all these giddiness, feeling emotional was because your with child.. You were 10 weeks pregnant..' I stared at the doctor, my thoughts started flying around. Did the dr just use past tense? 

'Hyunnie-ah! We going to be parents...' Joonmyun oppa cheers as he kisses me on the forehead. 

'O-oppa..' I shook my head, tears rolling down my cheeks as I realized that the feeling I had earlier on was for the baby I lost.

'I'm sorry, Mr Kim.. When she had the fall, she hit her abdomen against the edge of table... she lost alot of blood.. I'm sorry for your loss...' Dr Park said as he left the room. 

'O-oppa.. I'm sorry.. its all my fault, Oppa...' I sob as I tried to get Joonmyun oppa to open his mouth. His eyes glazed as he tried to process the news. He turn towards me, his face cold.

'You should have known... you should have protected the child...' He stood up, walking out of the room. 

'Hyung!! Hyung!!' Jongdae rushes forward to the door, angry at what he had said. 

'I'm sorry...oppa... baby... its all my fault... ' I sobbed.

'No, Joohyun.. Its never your fault.. Its no ones fault... Your child is safe in God's arms now.. he'll forever be with us in our hearts.. Joohyun, stay strong... Hyung, he just heartbroken... he'll come around... ' Jongdae pull me into his arms, whispering words of encouragement as the tears continues to pours out for the lost of my unborn child.

 

 

A/N : So what do you guys think??? 

Thanks to the subscribers and those who upvoted!! 

Please read and enjoy!

Do leave a feedback ya! 

Peace yalls! 

^^