Five!!

Betrayal and Forgiveness.

'Oppa! That was one of the best we ever had!' I cried out as soon as he roll away from me. Its been 2 weeks since he last raised his voice at me and fortunately everything has return to how it used to be, before the miscarriage. 

'I know Hyunnie.. You just bring out the beast in me..' He whispers as he pull me closer to him, his hands tickling my sensitive spot. His been very attentive, caring towards me that I couldnt blame him for the late nights he had to spend at work. He make it up with buying me expensive gifts and flowers. His libido this past week has been very high, we could be doing the deed at 3 am and once more in the morning post breakfast. 

'Oppa.. Lets just stay this way.. Forever.. I love you so much..' I nuzzle my head against his chest, inhaling his musky scent that I love. He hum,smirking as he tapped his fingers right above my .

'Oppa? I really do love you.. I wouldnt know what to do if you were to leave me...' 

'I know,Hyunnie... Go to sleep.. Its late..' He gave me one last kiss on the forehead before closing his eyes. I smiled as I watch his mouth turn into a pout as he falls deeper into his sleep. I swept back his hair that was falling,covering his face and gave him a small peck on his nose as I turn away. I was about to close my eyes when I felt his arms pulling my body closer to him,nuzzling his nose on my hair. I look like an idiot, grinning to myself as I slowly fall alseep.

 

I fluttered my eye open, my hand feeling the empty spot beside me. I slowly sat up, glanced towards the clock, it was just 2am. 'Ah.. He must be in the bathroom...' I muttered, seeing how the bathroom light was on and the door slightly ajar. I stood up, making my way to the bathroom. I was about to push open the door when I realized that he was on the phone.

'I see you tomorrow night.. I promise...' He whispered. I creep nearer, pushing the door open further. I peeked thru the small gap, he was facing the mirror, talking to the phone.

'I cant come tonight.. You know that its late.. She'll definitely ask why I'm leaving the house at this time.. Try to understand.. You know I love you right...I'm just waiting for the right time to leave Joohyun... Your the only one I want now..'  I couldnt help myself, I let out a small gasp as I process everything that I just heard. 

'Love.. I need to go now.. I think she's awake now..' 

I quickly ran back to the bed, closing my eyes as I heard the toilet flush. My heart hurts, the tears threaten to spill over but I kept still clenching my fist under the pillow. I heard the bathroom door closed as I felt his weight on the bed. 

'Oppa?' I took blinked my tears away, my back still facing him.

'Your awake?' 

'Hmm... I heard the toilet flushing... Are you okay?' I asks, my eyes still closed.

'Ya.. I'm okay.. go to sleep, neh?'

I couldnt bring myself to sleep as I kept repeating the sentence in my head. The tears roll down my cheeks as soon as I heard his snore. I bite hard on the blanket, trying to quieten down the sobs, afraid that it would wake him up.

I knew that I couldnt force myself to sleep and I couldnt face him tomorrow morning. I slowly get out from the bed, slowly changing into my jeans and sweater. I tiptoed out of the room, closing the door gently behind me.

 

'JooHyun?! What are you doing here, at this time? Let me buzz you up now..' 

Without realizing I had walked all the way to Jongdae's apartment, still sobbing my heart out. With shaking legs, I made my way up to his apartment. There he was, standing outside of his apartment waiting for me. Next thing I knew, I was sobbing really hard in his arms.

'Shhhh.. Come in first...Your freezing...' He pull me into his apartment, still hugging me. He guide me to the sofa, before rushing to the kitchen.

'Here.. Drink this cup of tea.. Tell me what happen?' 

I look into his eyes, wiping my tears as I tried to form the words with my mouth. As I recall what had happen, it triggers another bout of fresh tears. 'Araso.. No need to tell me know now.. I want you to drink up now.. You should have worn thicker clothes in winter... Aish! Your having a fever already!' He chided as his felt my forehead. 

'T-thank You..Jongdae...' I leaned back as I closed my eyes, the tears still rolling down slowly. Next thing I know was that Jongdae carrying me to the guest room, putting me down to sleep. 

 

'Joohyun? Are you awake yet? Come lets have breakfast.. I've made pancakes and eggs.... come out once yout ready...'

I glanced to the closed door as I heard Jongdae's footsteps fade away. I look down to my handphone, scrolling down to the text messages and the 20 missed calls from him.I sigh as I stood up, walking out from the room slowly.

The delicious smell of pancakes and fried eggs did nothing to whet my appetite. I walked into the kitchen to find, Jongdae dancing and singing as he flipped the pancakes. 

'Someone's feeling chirpy today...' I muttered as I stood at the kitchen door, my hands folded. He turned around with a bright smile on his face.

'Someone's look like she's been through hell and back... Go sit at the table.. I'll bring the pancakes out in a while...' He did a merong, shaking his at me. 

'Araso.. Can I have black coffee? Extra strong..' I called out as I walked out to the living room.

'Yah! I'm not your waiter!!!' 

 

'Now.. Tell me what happen?' I look up from my plate to find Jongdae, staring hard at me, his hands folded, leaning against the chair. I knew that I couldnt run away from this. I placed down the fork on the table, before taking in a deep breath, letting him know of my decision.

'I want a divorce...' I said, looking back down on my untouch pancake. It felt like someone stabbed me hard in my heart, each painful memory cut deeper than the last.  

 

A/N : It took me ages to upload this.. I

ts been a very busy and upsetting week for me.. Its like walking with a cloud over your head if you know wat I mean..

So please forgive me if this chapter doesnt reach your expectations.. 

I'll try my best to do better in the next.. 

So continue supporting me ya.. 

Please read and enjoy...