One!

Betrayal and Forgiveness.

'There's only 3 person in my life that I treasure and love the most. He who gives me advices all throughout my life, He who makes me laugh when I cry and He who makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful person in the world... All 3 plays a different but significant role in my life. Without them, I wouldnt be where I am today... My father whom I've known all my life , my husband whom I promise to love for the rest of my life and my best friend who was always there for me... Thank You... ' I wipe my tears as I look into the teary eyes of the said 3 men. I sat back down beside my husband and Appa who was sniffling for the tenth time that day. 

'Thank You, both Bride and groom for such a moving speech! Ms Seo Joo Hyun, please stop crying!! Ooops... I mean Mrs Kim Joo Hyun!! Hahaha! Now shall we invite Mr Seo Jung Woon for his speech!' The whole room explode in big laughters and applause, welcoming Appa up the stage. Appa cleared his throat as soon as he stood up.

'Firstly, I would like to thank everyone for coming and making today a joyful and memorable day.. For my only daughter.. It feels like it was just yesterday, where I was carrying a newborn baby girl, holding on to my late wife's hand... Everyone was worried, afraid that I couldnt raise her well.. Look at her now, beautiful like her mother and pure hearted like her father.. Joo Hyun-ah.. Take good care of your husband.. Kim-seobang, take good care of my daughter.. If not, you have me to answer to...' I glanced towards my right, he was smiling but I could see that he was nervous. I squeeze his hands tightly assuring him that it was all Appa's way of joking. The applause died off as Appa got off the stage. I stood up and gave Appa a hug, letting him know that I was thankful for all that he had done. A loud whistle was heard from the stage, everyone was laughing out loud. I turned towards the stage to find the joker whom I labelled as my best friend standing proudly on the stage. 

'Well... by now everyone would have known me...  I believe I was the first person to know that Joo Hyun told when she found out that she was getting married.. Sorry Ahjussi!' He shoot an imaginary heart to Appa who was laughing at his godson stupid antics.

'I am also the very first person she turns to... Be it for laughter, or for some silly advice.. I'm happy today.. that I wouldnt have to deal with her nonsense from today onwards.. Haha.. I'm just kidding.. JooHyunnie.. I'll always be here for you.. like how a brother and best friend would.. Hyung, if ever she were to cry because of you.. even before you get to Ahjussi, I would be there right infront of you first.. You wouldnt want to know what I would do to you.. Afterall I've been building up my muscles..' He took off his coat, and started flexing his biceps. The whole room exploded in laughter seeing the joker up on stage.

'Now, its time for the bride and groom to have their dance.. And as the honored best friend of the bride, I would like to dedicate this song to both of them...' The familiar melody of Lee Juk's 'I'm so Fortunate' vibrated through out the room. His powerful soulful voice filled the room, surprising half of the guests. Someone who was such a joker could have such a wonderful voice. I smiled into his arms as we danced on the dance floor. 

'Hyunnie.. I want you to know that.. I wouldnt need to answer to anyone cause I love you too much that I wouldnt dream of hurting you... Saranghae..' He leans forward and kisses me softly on the forehead. 

'Oppa.. Nado Saranghae..' I close my eyes, leaning my head against his chest, just feeling his heart beating fast. I still cant believe that finally I'm married to the man that I love. We met coincidentally, fell in love unconsciously and here we are, dancing to our wedding song, in each other arms. We danced till the song came to an end. 

'Hyung, can I please have a dance with your lovely wife who happens to be my irritating best friend?' 

'Sure.. Love you..' He peck me one more time on the cheek before asking his aunt for a dance. 

'Yah! Joo Hyun! Stop smiling, and dance with me!' I smack him hard on the chest as he let out his signature laughter. He pull me closer, making me feel at home in his arms. 

'Thank you.. For everything you done.. For helping me with this wedding preparation.. And being there whenever I needed help... Thank you..' I said, as I tried to stop the tears from spilling out.

'Yah! You promise me you wont cry, Joo Hyun-ah! Look at me..' He lifted my chin up, staring straight into my eyes.

'I wouldnt have it any other way.. I love you, Joo Hyun-ah.. Your my best friend.. My sister.. And I'll continue to be here for you whenever you need me.. Provided your new gorgeous cousin allows me to...' He winked at Kim Dasom who was standing at the side, giggling at the attention. 

'I was touched till the part you started flirting with someone when your still dancing with me..' I rolled my eyes as he started laughing out loud, pinching my cheeks hard.

'Well Joo Hyun, Please excuse me.. I believe someone needs my help.. Ahjussi.. You can dance with the bride now.. I might just be the next one to get married!' He saunters over to the still giggling and blushing Dasom, leaving me in appa's arms.

'You cant blame him, Joo Hyun.. Your husband have perfect genes.. And so will your babies.. I cant wait to have a grandchild!' I giggle as Appa gushes on about having grandchildren.

'Appa.. I'll miss you... Jinjja.. ' I hug him tightly as I heard him sniffling again.

'Joo Hyun-ah.. Your making me tear again.. You look like an angel.. Just like your Umma.. Joonmyun is lucky to have you as his wife.. He better make you happy cause I might be joking but I know that godson of mine is serious...' 

I look over to Joonmyun oppa who was happily dancing and chatting with his uncle. He threw me a flying kiss when he realized I was looking his way.

'Appa.. He wont do such thing.. He's a nice man.. Trust me.. I wont worry you.. Its time for you to enjoy and travel..' 

'I know, Joo Hyun-ah.. I love you princess..' He gave me a peck on the forehead before giving my hand to Joonmyun oppa who had made his way towards us.

'Abeoji.. Dont worry.. Your daughter is in safe hands...' Joonmyun oppa said as he gave appa a slight hug. Appa smiled, as he patted Joonmyun Oppa's back and walked away. 

'Hmmm.. I see that best friend of yours is happily dancing with Dasom.. Should I warned Dasom?' I glanced towards the couple who was dancing crazily at the side.

'Haha.. Oppa.. Dont worry.. Jongdae is harmless.. And Dasom is not his type, Oppa..' I reassure him as we continue to dance the night away. That night was the most memorable night ever for me. Getting married to the man I love and being surrounded by the people who meant the world to me. A night filled with happiness, wonderful memories, getting lost in act of passion and whispered words filled with love.

 

A/N:

And so...

I've revealed the male leads!!!

How i got to Suho's name was because I drew lots!! I couldnt decide on any of the boys! Haha!! 

Hows the first chapter??

Please read and enjoy!!

Thank you to the 10 subscribers and those who upvoted! 

Shooting love arrows to you!!

Peace out!!

^^