Six!!

Betrayal and Forgiveness.

'I want a divorce..'

Her voice steady, her face showed no emotions. She looked up from her plate, staring back at me as I tried to process everything. Somewhere deep down in me, I felt a flicker of happiness but that happiness died down once I observed the sadness in her eyes. 

'Joo Hyun.. Divorce is not a small matter.. Have you discuss this with Joonmyun hyung? Whatever conflicts or fights, the two of you are having.. I believe that we can talk things through and not act rashly like what you doing now...' I took a sip of my coffee, trying to think rationally and to not let Joohyun do anything that she might regret later.

'I know its not a small matter,Jongdae-ah... But I dont think I can stay married to him anymore.. Now that I found out.. that...' 

The doorbell rang, cutting her words short. I gave her a look before rushing to buzz the person up. I glanced back at Joohyun who was now frozen in her seat. 

'Joohyun.. We'll continue after this..' I gave her a light squeeze on her shoulder.

'Araso.. Jongdae.. I'll be in the room...' She whisper, her voice faint as she walks slowly back into the guestroom, closing the door after her. 

'Aigoo.. this woman.. didnt even touch her breakfast... ' I grumbled as I walk over to answer the door.

'Ohh.. Hyung.. Its you..' I greeted the anxious looking man as he peered over my shoulder looking in.

'Jongdae.. Did Joohyun look for you? She went missing.. She's not even answering her phone.. She was just sleeping beside me yesterday!' He cried out as he pushed past me, barging in.

'Hyung.. What is going on with you and Joohyun?'

'I dont know.. Everything has been going on well..I dont even know what I did wrong... Jongdae.. She's here right?' I scoffed as I watch how pathetic he  looks.

'Yes she's here... I'm just letting the fact that you barge in unwelcome, making a big fuss go right now for her sake.. You better clear up whatever mess you've started.. I dont want her to regret her decisions... She's inside the guestroom...' I rolled my eyes as he rushed to the guestroom, knocking on the door gently before pushing it open.

Sighing, I plopped down on the sofa, wanting to send a text message to Jung Woon samchon to let him know what had happened. Joohyun wasnt aware that I've been updating her father ever since he left for Japan.

 

'Yoboseyo?' His sleepy voice made me regret calling him at this hour to inform him of something trivial. I had just drop off Joohyun and to be honest I was worried about her.

'Jung Woon samchon? Its me.. Jongdae.. How have you been?' Hows Japan?'

'Jongdae? Your calling me close to 3 am in the morning to ask me, how am I?' I chuckle nervously as I sense the hint of incredulity in his voice. 

'Ermm.. Samchon.. Remember before you went on your adventure 3 months ago? You made me promise to update you about everything that is going on with Joohyun?' 

'Ya.. I remember that promise.. and I also remember that you didnt tell me about her miscarriage...'  

'Ah... I thought it was something that Joohyun might want to tell you personally...' I smiled, hearing his loud laugh over at the other end.

'You and your excuses... What is it that you want to tell me?'  His voice now serious and stern.

'I just brought Joohyun to the hospital.. She had a slight accident at home.. ' 

'How is she now?! What happened? Why were you the one to bring her? Where's Joonmyun?' 

'She burnt her hand and scalded her foot.. She's okay.. I just drop her off.. Thats the thing.. I asked her, she refused to tell me the exact reasons.. I'm worried about her..' I heard him let out a long sigh.

'Aigoo.. My poor Joohyun...' 

'Samchon.. I believe there's something happening.. She doesnt sound or look the same ever since the miscarriage.. I'm afraid that its affecting their marriage..' 

'Jongdae-ah.. Please take good care of Joohyun.. Now that I'm staying in Japan.. It makes things worse that I cant be there for her.. I know of your love towards her isnt that of a brother or even a best friend.. And I thank you for unselfishly looking out for her...' 

'I'll forever be here for her, samchon.. whether she likes it or not... Thats the least I could do.. I'll continue to update you... Take good care of youself samchon..' 

 

The bedroom door burst open, revealing a tearful Joohyun, rushing towards me. I stood up, holding her in my embrace as I watched how Joonmyun hyung, had his head hang walking slowly out of the room.

'Joohyun.. Tell me what happen...' I whisper, coaxing her to calm down.

'I f-found out...  yes..yes-terday.. He.. had an a..affair.. He just ad..admitted...' I look into her big brown eyes, trying to calm myself down as I guide her to the sofa. 

'Hyung.. Is it true?' I ask, my voice eerily calm.

'Jong..Jongdae.. please...' 

I glanced back at the sobbing Joohyun before looking back at the guilty looking bastard. I took 3 long strides towards him before landing my fist on his face.

'YOU SON OF A !! YOU PROMISED! YOU PROMISED TO HER FATHER! TO HER! TO EVERYONE THAT YOU WOULDNT HURT HER! YOU WOULDNT MAKE HER CRY! I REGRETTED LETTING HER MARRY YOU!' I shouted as I continue punching him. The red monster in me just exploded when I realized the hurt and heartbreak that Joohyun when through.

'JONGDAE!! NO! HE'S NOT WORTH IT!' Her voice pulled me out from my trance. She was clutching tightly to my body, trying to pull me away from him. Her voice somehow manage to calm the monster down.

'Dont.. I dont want to see you hurt.. Jongdae-ah...' She sobs as she continue crying,hugging me from my back. I turn around, cupping her face as I wipe her tears with my thumbs.

'I'm sorry.. Joohyun.. I'm sorry..' I whispers. 

'Looking at how the two of you act.. I knew it that your the one having the affair behind my back!' I turned around, to find a smirking Kim Joonmyun struggling to stand straight on his feet.

'Get your out of my apartment...' I growl, clenching my fist.

'Dont act like your the innocent one Seo Joo Hyun!' 

I turned around, giving him one hard punch. I smiled in satisfaction as I heard his nose bone break. 

'That is for Jung Woon samchon... You jackass...' 

Swearing under his breath, he scrambled to his feet, running out of the door. I shake my hand as I stare after him, feeling the pain on my knuckles. 

'Jongdae...' 

I turned around to find Joohyun on the floor, bawling her eyes out.

'Why is this happening to me? He made a vow.. to me.. infront of everyone... Why must he do this to me?!' She cried out, looking at me for answers.

I couldnt answer any of her questions. Feeling drained, I knelt beside her, pulling her into my arms as I let her cry her her heart out. I know that her heart was broken, she felt betrayed by the man she vowed to love all of her life. And being her best friend, I have be there for her now even when my own heart is breaking to pieces.

 

A/N : From Jongdae's POV..

Whadya think? 

Please continue to read and support me!

Enjoy,read,feedback,subscribe and upvote (optional)!!

Peace y'alls!

xoxo