Four!!

Betrayal and Forgiveness.

'Remember to keep both bandages clean and dry... I've prescribed antibiotics for you to prevent infection.. Do you have any questions?' I shook my head as I observe the young Doctor who was bandaging my foot. 

'Aright then, Your good to go.. Please be careful next time round!' I nodded my head, bowing slightly as I hobbled out of the treatment room. I hobbled slowly to the lounge area to look for Jongdae, he told me earlier on that he would be waiting at the lounge area. A smile creep up my face when I saw him sitting at the corner, leaning against the wall, nodding his head off.

The smile on my face disappears as guilt starts to fill my mind. I quietly took a seat beside him as I glanced towards the clock. It was a little past 3 in the morning. I turned my head to look at him, he look so peaceful. I couldnt make up my mind whether to let him sleep longer or to wake him up. 

'How long more are you going to stare?' His eyes fluttered open, staring back at me. 

'Aish.. I was just wondering whether to let you rest longer....' I folded my arms and look away. 

'Your done? What did the doctor said? Looks serious now that both your hand and foot are all wrapped up!' 

'Oh please stop exaggerating! I just have to come back 2 days later for a change of dressing.. He gave me anitbiotics as well.. Anyway.. Thank you Jongdae-ah.. Your the first one that came into mind.. Thank you so much...' I gave his arm a light squeeze, feeling grateful for his help.

'No worries.. Kaja.. Lets go for coffee first.. I'm hungryy.. Your treat!'  He call out as he pull me hand dragging me towards the 24hr cafe in the hospital. 

The strong aroma of coffee brewing hits my nostrils as I plopped myself down the black leathered seat. The cafe was relatively empty, with just a couple of patrons sipping the black beverage. 

'Joohyun-ah.. I bought your usual Earl Grey Tea and they have your favourite muffin as well... Here eat up..' Jongdae said as soon as he placed the tray infront of me. I smiled gratefully as I took a sip of the heavenly tea. 

'Thank You, Jongdae... Jinjja.. For everything... ' I reach over for the warm banana muffin, my stomach grumbling.

'Told you not too worry right?.. Now that I have my extra shot of espresso and I'm wide awake... Care to explain why Joonmyun hyung didnt bring you to the hospital instead? Did something happen between the two of you?' The twinkle of his eyes gone, I gulped as I retracted my hand, avoiding his eyes.

'N-no... Ehem.. We are wonderful.. doing just great... fantastic.. what makes you think so?' I ask, trying to appear casual, playing with the handle of my teapot.

'Joohyun.. How long have I known you?' 

'Errm.. 23 years or was it 20 years?' I joked, trying to lighten the mood.

'Precisely.. I've known you almost all my life.. You wouldnt use wonderful or fantastic if your happy... I know you.. you hiding something from us...' He frowned, staring hard back at me. I could feel a part of me crumbling down, to seek comfort in his arms but I know the day we exchange vows was when I agreed to all of Joonmyun oppa's weakness and strengths. And I believe that all this is due to him being stress at work. It will all be well after a while, and as his wife I need to support him.

'Its nothing.. dont worry.. just a small hiccup is normal right? Anyway are you working today??' I giggle, trying my best to detour from the topic. 

'I see what you trying to do.. I respect your decision.. but please let me know if you need anything.. i'll always be here for you... and speaking if which.. I've an important meeting at 10 later, so hurry and finish up your muffin so I can send you home...' 

'Thank you for understanding.. this is 1 of the few reasons why your my bestest bestest friend ever! I love you, Jongdae-ah!!' I winked as I gulped down the last few bites of the muffin.  

 

'Thank you once again, Jongdae-ah.. i'll definitely treat you to dinner one day!' He rolled his eyes as he started the engine and drove out of the lobby. Smiling to myself, I slowly made my way up.

Fumbling with the house keys, I slowly pushed the door open. I slowly removed the disposable slippers that the hospital gave, and making my way towards the kitchen, to have a drink. I glanced at the closed door, sighing slightly as sleepiness starts to sets in.

'Where did you go, coming back at this hour?'

I swivelled around, my uninjured hand clutching my chest.

'Omo!'

There he was, sitting at the sofa, in the dark. His facial expression unreadable, eyes staring straight into mine. I winced slightly as I felt the pain shooting down to my foot at the sudden movement. His eyes widens at the sight of my bandaged hand and foot. 

'What happened to you? Why didnt you tell me?' He stood up rushing forward, guiding me to the sofa. 

'I scalded my self yesterday.. just alittle clumsy moment.. i didnt want to wake you up cause I'm afraid you have a meeting later on... ' I whispered, playing with the hem of my tshirt.

'Pabo.. You should have just told me, instead of taking a cab there.. ' He knocked my head gently. 

'I... didnt..'

'Your my wife right? Come give me your meds.. I'll prepare them for you..' He flashed me my favourite smile, grabbing the bag of meds from my hands. He came running back with a cup of water and the medications in the other hand.

'Hyunnie.. here.. Take this and go to sleep.. I'll take the day off to take care of you.. Araso?' 

I nodded my head slightly as I popped the pills in my mouth. He helped me to the bedroom, kissing me on the forehead before leaving the room. 

'Kim Joo Hyun! Its all in your mind.. Afterall he's your husband..' I mumbled sleepily as I shut my eyes, pushing away all doubts I had about our marriage.

 

 

A/N: WootsWoots!!

Please read and comment!

Subscribe and Upvotes are optional but it will make me really happppppppyyyyy....

hahaha!

P/S : I've started a new twitter account solely for Kpop! Feel free to follow me @syazzzieee and lets get closer one another!! Hahahaha

We could like spazz over Seohyun and Exo interactions together!!! Lol!!!

Peace Y'alls!!!