Chapter 06

Switched At Birth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RICKY POV

I couldn't believe it! How did Niel hyung find out I get extra job in the bakery. Jongup has swear that he didn't rat me out and I do believe him. Then how? This question has decreased my energy into half, not to mention the fight I had with ChunJi hyung who demanded me to quit.

How could I tell him that I need this job so I can earn more money to buy him graduation gift? He will definitely disagreed with it. Damn!

Just as I was in my own thought, I didn't hear or notice the customers had walked in the bakery shop and was actually standing in front of me.

"Welcome to Teddy Bakery. How may I help you, Sir?" I greeted the customer with manner, of course.

Instead of answering me, the customer just stared at me weirdly, really made me uncomfortable. “Sir, is there anything I can help you with?” I asked again.

“Maknae… My maknae…” I was dead confused and scared at the weird behavior of the customer, and before I could react, he had already pulled me to his embrace tightly. I was too caught off guard. I struggled away from his tight grip but it’s a failure.

“Please let go, Sir. Sir, please… Go away!” I was definitely scared out of my bones as I pushed the customer away roughly. As I was free from the weird guy, I ran inside the backroom of the bakery. God, why hasn’t anyone come yet? Why it should be me alone in the bakery when I was attacked by that weird guy? Oh God! Please help me!

But I wasn’t been able to enter the backroom, the weird guy had already grabbed my wrist and held me tight. I struggled hard as I kept yelling for help; anyone who might be hear my cry of help! Please! Let be anyone come and help me! Please!

And it’s like my prayer was answered as I heard the familiar voice of my Nielhyung, “YAH LET GO OF MY MAKNAE!” and before I could react, Nielhyung had already punched the weird guy in the face and sent him backwards. Using the chance, I immediately ran behind my Niel hyung.

“Niel... hyung…” I had started to sob behind my hyung. I was really scared out of my wits.

“Maknae, are you okay? Did he hurt you?” Niel hyung looked at me worriedly.

“Hyung… Hyung…” I was just too relief to see my hyung as I hugged him immediately. I felt safe in his arm.

“It’s okay, maknae. Hyung’s here, don’t worry….” As Niel hyung comforted me, we had totally forgotten about the presence of the weird guy who was glaring at us creepily.

“Who are you calling maknae? He’s my maknae! Let go of him!” that weird guy shouted at Niel hyung. Hearing his yell made me cling to Nielhyung even tighter.

“Look, I don’t know what’s your problem here mister, but I suggest you get out of here before I call the police.” Niel hyung threatened the weird guy.

I didn’t know how it happened, but soon after the weird guy started to punch Niel hyung out of anger, the big fight between them happened. The whole store was wrecked. Police was involved. Three of us were held in the police office.

 

NIEL POV

Heck! For that short and skinny blond guy, he has a strong punch!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter