Chapter 13

Switched At Birth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NIEL POV

As soon as we arrived at the airport, I just stormed out of the taxi and ran inside the building as my eyes kept looking for my maknae figure. Ricky-ah, where are you? Please, please don’t leave hyung...

“RICKY-AH...” “MAKNAE-AH...”

I didn’t care at all when people just looked at me weirdly as I kept shouting for maknae, hoping that he’ll hear my voice desperately calling him. Please, please, don’t let my maknae leave yet. Please, I beg you...

I kept running and running around the big airport desperately but my eyes couldn’t find the figure that I kept praying to see. I was really getting frustrated as I noticed the same frustrated ChunJi hyung who ran out of his breath. One look in each other eyes, we could definitely see the fear in each other; the fear of not able to find our maknae.

Out of nowhere, we heard the loud voice of JongHyun who seemed noticed someone he knew, “Kim Ahjushi...” ChunJi hyung and I directly followed JongHyun in running towards a middle age who directly bowed his head down, “Young Master JongHyun.”

Young Master!? That will mean that this ahjussi must be someone who works for JongHyun family, which means Ricky’s family.

“Where are hyungs and Ricky?” Before I could process more, JongHyun had already asked the most important thing on my mind.

Looking at the face expression on the Kim Ahjussi broke my heart as I know what I would probably heard what I didn’t want to. “Young Masters had already left 10 minutes ago.”

BRUG!

I suddenly lost my footing as I landed straight on the floor. No! My maknae had already left! Why? Why couldn’t you wait for me, maknae? Why? Do you really want to leave us that much? Don’t you care about me anymore? I am your favourite Niel hyung! Why? You promised me! We promise each other that we’ll always be each other side. We promise each other that we’ll always be together forever.

Then why, maknae?

Maknae...

In that moment of time, because of the deep sadness and broken heart me, my mind has started to find anything or anyone to blame for it. My eyes darted towards my ChunJi hyung and my evil mind slowly taken over my brain. That’s right! It’s all because of ChunJi hyung! If only that day, ChunJi hyung fought to prevent maknae being taken away from us; if only ChunJi hyung did say something when maknae wished him to, maknae wouldn’t turn away from us; maknae wouldn’t leave today.

With all my evil minds worked on me, my sudden rage boiled up as I shot angry glare at my ChunJi hyung.

“It’s all because of you, ChunJi hyung! If only you did say something to prevent maknae from turning himself away from us, he wouldn’t leave. If only that day you fought for maknae, he would still be h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter