Chapter 11

Switched At Birth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the end, Ricky was stuck between his two hyungs for lunch. Both Niel and ByungHyun were still glaring at each other in silence when competing in feeding Ricky food to gain the maknae attention. Being growing up with the maknae for 16 years, of course Niel would win this contest even with blinding eyes.

“What are you doing? Ricky is allergic to green beans.” Niel just flatly pushed away the green bean soup ByungHyun ordered for Ricky. Thank God he hasn’t shoved the soup to Ricky or it’ll be hospital calling for the poor maknae.

ByungHyun was shocked to the new information about his maknae. He apologized right away and took away the dangerous food for his maknae. Seeing the sadness and disappointed look on his ByungHyun hyung, Ricky turned his attention to him. “Hyung, you didn’t know. It’s okay. But I like the steak. This is really delicious.” Ricky made sure to eat the steak his ByungHyun hyung ordered for him.

“Really? Eat more then... Hyung will finish this soup for you, ok?” ByungHyun got excited suddenly, just from his Ricky one sentence of encouragement.

However, seeing the maknae attention towards ByungHyun made Niel jealous. “Maknae, I know you like fries. You always fights with hyung for fries, remember? Today you can have it all.” Niel shoved the French fries on his plate for his maknae.

“Maknae-ah, what dessert you like the most? Hyung will order for you.” ByungHyun totally didn’t want to lose to Niel. He might now understand his baby brother like Niel does, but he’s sure loves him not less than Niel does.

“Maknae, let’s go for our ice cream time after this lunch. What do you say?” Niel totally ignored ByungHyun and just concentrated on getting his maknae attention by digging up all the maknae favourites to win. It might be called cheating, but hey, who cares, right? As long as he win against that blondie!

The nonstop questions from both of his hyungs really made Ricky had it with them. “Hyungs! Please, stop! Stop feeding me with this and that! I only have one mouth to eat and one stomach to store it. Just seeing you two fight over feeding me has already made me so full.”

Both ByungHyun and Niel could only shut themselves up; scared of making their maknae angrier with them. However, the peace silence wasn’t long until they’re done with the lunch and the fight started again.

“He’s coming home with me.” ByunghHyun insisted.

“I will send him back later. I want to spend more times with my maknae first.” Niel insisted too.

“Sorry to disappoint you, but he has already made plans with me, so he’s with me.”

“Funny! He doesn’t seem to think so. It seems just the plan you just made up yourself seconds ago.”

“I don’t have time to argue with you, thick lip! Maknae, let’s go!”

“Neither do I, blondie! Maknae, let’s go!”

Ricky was once again, being stuck between these two hyungs again. No patience left in him as he sighed heavily. He has decided to take the easy way out before another visit to the police officer could happen again. “Enough. I’m not going with either one of you! I’m going alone! And don’t follow me!”

It’s amazing but his warning really made both of his hyung stopped in their tracks and just watched their maknae walked away from them.

Well, the deathly glare at each other would never left from their faces.

 

Ricky walked around alone with no destination to go. He just wanted to be alone; away from those two stone headed hyungs. It’s funny to think, how come both of second hyungs have the same stubbornness and stone headed personalities but also very caring and loving at the same time?

He has no idea how or why, but he found himself stopping in front of a very familiar place for him. The place where his ChunJi hyung works...

His ChunJi hyung was there, behind the glass window from where he’s standing. “ChunJi hyung...” He murmured out his ChunJi hyung sadly. He really misses his ChunJi hyung. He really does. But he has no courage to walk inside the shop to face his hyung. What if his ChunJi hyung rejected him? What if his ChunJi hyung didn’t even want to see him anymore since he has already have JongHyun. His ChunJi hyung has chosen JongHyun over him.

No. He has no right to call him his ChunJi hyung anymore. He’s just only ChunJi hyung for now on. He belongs to JongHyun now.

“But I really miss you, hyung...” His tears had threatened to wet his face as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter