Chapter 10

Switched At Birth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JONGHYUN POV

"Don't mind him. He's just being a brat!" I heard ChunJi hyung whispered to me as we are walking home. I know what he meant is pointed at Niel hyung who clearly mad at my presence and also ChunJi hyung who defended me in front of Ricky.

Part of me was really happy to have ChunJi hyung to accept me as his family. On the other hand, I was sad also. Why couldn't Niel hyung accept me as well? I can clearly see how close and protective Niel hyung towards Ricky. I wish I could have that too.

Niel hyung hates me for losing his maknae Ricky.

Niel hyung is mad at ChunJi hyung for letting Ricky go away.

Maybe. Maybe Niel hyung hasn't known about me yet. Maybe... He will learn to love me as his dongsaeng. I don't demand him to love me as much as they love Ricky. I understand clearly, it couldn't be compared since they've been growing up together for 16 years. I just wanted them to accept me as their family and love me; although it's not even half of their love for Ricky. That is enough for me.

"ChunJi hyung, thank you for accepting me..."

"Yah pabo! You're part of the family too. In our bodies, flow the same blood." ChunJi hyung smiled at me. "Ah, we're home already. Come on, Grandma will love to meet you."

I just followed ChunJi hyung entered the very small house in front of me. I was quite shocked at first. The whole house is not even bigger than my bedroom. But, although it's small, but it's warm and feel homey. I like that.

I was soon welcomed by my grandma warmly. My grandma. I have a grandma. I learnt that ou r parents have died years ago. Later ChunJi hyung led me to the share bedroom I will use with them. Shared bedroom?

As I followed ChunJi hyung enter the bedroom, I can see Niel hyung back facing me as he was busy in his study table with something. He definitely ignored our presence in the room.

"JongHyun, I know our house can't be compared to the house you live, but..."

Before ChunJi hyung can finish his words, I cut him off, "This is my home, hyung. And there's nothing else I can ask for more than this. Really, hyung."

I can hear Niel hyung snorted from his spot. I know he was clearly mocking me and hating me. It hurts me, but seeing the smile on ChunJi hyung made me smiled as well.

At least I have ChunJi hyung and Grandma on my side.

Niel hyung, one day, you will learn to accept me as well.

I am your dongsaeng, after all.

 

CHUNJI POV

Three days have passed so quickly. JongHyun has started to get used to live with us. At first, I was worried for him to adjust in living in our small house. Well, he was used to live in a mansion after all. But he's adapting, and I am proud of him for that.

Niel was still the same; he'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter