Sleepless Night

Oh My Ghost!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•❤••❤••❤•

After school, Sehun went home immediately. Of course, with Suzy who was complaining because she didn’t get to see Kai. She was slapping Sehun’s arm while saying, “You told me we’re going to meet Kai!”

Sehun shouted, “Ya! Will you stop doing that?!”

He opened the door and took off his cardigan. He threw it on the couch and said, “I didn’t say that we we’re going to meet Kai. I just said you wait for me. Remember?”

Suzy bit her lower lip angrily. “You lied!”

“I didn’t lie! So shut up!”

“I hate you!”

“I don’t care. Everybody does.”

Suzy stopped bickering with Sehun. “Huh?”

“Never mind. I’m going to sleep. You go home now.”

Suzy walked towards Sehun and blocked his way. Facing each other, Suzy asked, “Why does everybody hate you?”

Sehun shoved Suzy away and continued walking, going to the kitchen.

“Can I sleep here?” Suzy asked that made Sehun glared at him.

“No!”

“You’re the only one who can see me. I’m afraid that I might scare my family when they see flying objects I touch.”

“Mwoh? That’s crazy. Don’t make stupid jokes.”

Suzy raised her palm and said, “I swear. I don’t know why but when I tried talking to your schoolmates, they were just ignoring me. So I realized that they can’t see me.”

He scoffed. “Why would they talk to a stranger like you?”

Suzy rolled her eyes. “Yeah. Yeah. But believe me, you are the only one who can see me. I will prove it to you.”

“How?”

“When your dad comes home, I will give him a glass of water. In his eyes, it will be a flying glass of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter