Efforts

Oh My Ghost!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•❤••❤••❤•

That same night, Baekhyun attempted to call Sehun again. Finally, he picked up. “Sehun-ah, why didn’t you come back?”

Sehun scratched his head. “Oh, I’m sorry, hyung. I needed to do something. Is there any problem?”

“Problems. With s. There were many revelations and confessions made. Jiyeon likes JB but JB likes Suji. Kai likes Krystal but Krystal likes you. And you…is it true?”

“What?”

“That you like Bae Suji?”

Sehun was surprised. He looked at Suzy who was already sleeping. “Ah...”

“Ugh, never mind. By the way, just to inform you, the gathering on Suji’s 6th death anniversary is cancelled.”

“WHAT?! But why? It shouldn’t be! I thought this is for Bae Suji?”

Sehun and Suzy already decided that the possible reason for her to go to heaven is to get their friendship back.

“Hey, calm down, man. Why are you being concerned about it now? I thought you don’t care about it.”

“Huh? Because…ugh, can you do something about this? Or Jieun noona?”

“I’m sorry, Sehun. I give up. People really change. Jieun already gave up, too. If you want to try, then do it. Don’t worry, if you ask me to come, I will still come. Good luck with that.”

After, they both hung up the phone.

Because of Sehun’s voice, Suzy woke up. She asked sleepily, “Sehun-ah, why are you still awake?”

She should not know about the problem. “Uhm, nothing. Go back to sleep, Suji.”

Sehun sat on the couch beside the bed and he was surprised when Suzy held his arm. Suzy said, “Sehun-ah, don’t stress yourself too much because of me.”

Sehun held Suzy’s hand and said, “Suji-ya, just trust me with this, okay?”

Suzy nodded with a pursed smile on her face.

 

{D-2 before Suzy’s 6th death anniversary}

Morning came, Sehun woke up early. He cooked breakfast and left a note on the table, saying: Good morning ~ Eat your breakfast. I’ll be back later. Don’t leave the house, okay? –  your crush, Oh Sehun

After, he left the house to do what he planned last night: to convince his friends to get their friendship back. 

Minutes after Sehun left, Suzy finally woke up. She jumped off the bed and headed to the dining room where she noticed the note beside her breakfast. The note made her smile. “Crazy guy.”

Meanwhile, Sehun was driving his bike heading to each of his friends’ house. First stop, Lee Jieun. He pressed the doorbell and waited for Jieun to come out. A couple of minutes of waiting, Jieun came out of the house. “Noona!” he called.

“Oh Sehun? Omo! What are you doing here very early in the morning?” Jieun asked surprisingly while opening the gate.

Sehun smiled which he often shows to his friends. “Noona, I know you tried your best for convincing us for Suji’s death anniversary. Hyung told me that you already gave up. So now, it’s my turn to try to convince all of you. Here.” He withdrew a cute invitation from his sling bag and gave it to Jieun.

“Wow, so cute~” Jieun complimented while opening the invitation.

“Remember when Suji drew us all? I tried to copy her work. So, are you coming?”

Jieun smiled and nodded. “Of course. I didn’t know that you have a thoughtful side, Oh Sehun.”

Sehun smiled again. “Thank you, noona. I’ll get going now. I need to deliver five more.”

“Neh. Be careful, okay? Bye!”

 

Next stop, Byun Baekhyun’s unit. Sehun pressed the passcode and entered Baekhyun’s unit.

“Hyung~” he called while scanning the area.

He went inside Baekhyun’s room and found him still sleeping. He walked towards his hyung and just left the invitation on top of his table without waking him up. After, he left the unit and headed to his next stop, Park Jiyeon.

 

In front of Jiyeon’s h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter