The Day

Oh My Ghost!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•❤••❤••❤•

Brace yourselves for the long chapter. :)

{D-DAY}

The day of Suzy’s 6th death anniversary has finally arrived; the day of leaving. Sehun didn’t sleep just to make sure that Suzy was still beside him after what happened at the seaside. “Ah, thank goodness,” he whispered in relief.

Suzy rubbed her eyes and opened it. She yawned. “Sehun-ah, are you awake all night? Your eyes are puffy.”

“I want to make sure that you are still with me,” he said sweetly. “I’m fine. Don’t worry.” He smiled.

She sat up and said, “Have some rest for a while, hm? I will still be here.”

He shook his head. “No. I won’t sleep. I won’t take my eyes off you.”

She chuckled. “Alright. I will prepare breakfast then.”

“I’ll come with you.”

“Okay, let’s go.”

In the kitchen, while Suzy was preparing breakfast, Sehun fell asleep in the dining area while his head buried on the table. Suzy went at the dining area and smiled while watching him. She didn’t bother to wake him up so she just left his breakfast on the table.

 After, she headed at the cemetery. What surprises her was her friends gathered together on her grave. Tears emerged in her eyes. She felt happy. “It’s nice to see you all again!”

She ran towards her friends and joined them. Of course, they can’t see her.

While Baekhyun and Krystal were arranging flowers on Suzy’s grave, Jieun asked, “Can anyone contact Sehun? I thought he will be the first one to come here.”

Jiyeon answered, “He’s not answering his phone. Maye he is still asleep.”

“He needs to prove us that he can see Suji. That liar,” JB said.

“I am here,” Suzy said and hugged JB.

JB felt goosebumps. “Aigoo. I suddenly feel cold.”

Krystal said, “The weather is warm, JB. Weird.”

Kai joked, “Do you think Suji is with us now?”

Baekhyun immediately looked at Kai. “Ya! Don’t joke around! But I also felt what JB is feeling right now. Sehun told me that Suji is hugging me at that moment.”

Suddenly, all of them looked at JB.

“M-mwoh?” JB stammered. “S-suji-ya, a-are you here with us? Prove it.”

Krystal shook her head. "Aish. That's crazy. Do you believe in ghosts?"

Jieun nodded cutely. "I'm scared of ghosts."

"Nado," Baekhyun added.

Suzy let go of JB and walked towards the flower. “I don’t want to scare you, guys but I just want you to feel that I am also here because I really miss you all.”

Slowly, the flowers float in the air in the eyes of her friends. Their eyes widened in surprise. Baekhyun hugged Kai, Jiyeon hugged JB’s arm, and Krystal and Jieun hugged each other.

Suddenly a voice called, “Suji-ya!”

Their friends looked at the owner of the voice. It was Oh Sehun.

“SEHUN-AH!” the group shouted.

Sehun jogged towards them and said, “Suji-ya, they look scared. Bring that down now.”

Suzy smiled. “Tell them I am sorry. I have no intention to scare them. I just miss them.”

Sehun nodded. “I understand.”

“YA! Are you talking to Suji right now?” Kai asked.

“Eo. She said she doesn’t have the intention to scare you. She just missed you all. So stop hugging each other.”

“Oh.” Then they let go of each other.

“S-Suji-ya, have you been well?” Jieun started asking Suzy with emerging tears in her eyes.

“Ne, unnie,” Suzy answered with a big smile on her face.

“She said yes, noona,” Sehun said.

“Jieun-ah, don’t start to cry right now. I might cry, too,” Baekhyun said and petted Jieun’s head.

Jieun wiped her tears. “I’m sorry. I’m just happy that Suji is finally with us again.”

Suzy’s tears fell down her cheeks and hugged Jieun. “I’m happy to see you all together again, unnie.”

“Sehun-ah, where is Suji right now?” Kai asked.

“She’s hugging Jieun noona.”

“Ah really?” Jieun smiled and hugged the invisible Suzy. “I wish I can see you.”

“Why can’t we see her?” Jiyeon asked.

Sehun answered, “We both think it might be because her mission is me. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter