E-mail

Oh My Ghost!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•❤••❤••❤•

“Eomma! Eomma!” Sehun shouted while having a bad dream. Tears were falling down his eyes.

Suzy shook Sehun to wake him up. “Sehun-ah, wake up!”

He opened his eyes and gasped. He sat and wiped tears on his cheeks.

“You're dreaming,” Suzy said humbly. “Was it your mom?” she asked.

He furrowed his brows and walked out of his room. He doesn’t want to talk about his mom who died years ago after saving Suzy who was about to hit by a truck. The incident happened one week before Suzy died on a bus accident.

She feels like Sehun is still blaming her for his mom’s death and that made her sad. Instead of staying alone inside Sehun’s room, she followed him in the kitchen.

She cleared and asked in a soft voice, “Sehun-ah, are you still blaming me for your mom’s death?”

“I don’t want to talk about that anymore,” he said coldly while scooping rice in the casserole.

“I’m sorry,” she said while her head lowered. “…but aren’t you relieved because I also died a week after?” She faked a chuckle.

He stopped scooping. Still not facing Suzy, he thought. Who will be relieved when the people you want to take good care of died?

“Sehun?” she called.

He finished scooping and placed the bowl of rice on top of the table. “Let’s eat.”

 She just nodded and followed Sehun. Together, they ate breakfast.

{#}

Jieun was watering their plants with a hose in the garden when someone called her, “Hey, Tiny!”

She crossed her brows and faced the person calling her. She sprayed him water with the hose she was holding and shouted, “Ya! I am not tiny!”

“Hey, calm down! You’re ruining my uniform!” he said while avoiding the spraying water.

She stopped spraying him with water and asked, “What do you want, Kai?”

“Nothing, noona. I just passed by your house and see if your okay,” Kai said with a smile. He is a quiet guy but is friendly and nice. But don’t make him angry because you will never like it when he is.

She rolled her eyes and said, “Drop the formality, Kai. And I don’t believe you.”

Jieun is like the group’s older sister even though Baekhyun is the oldest among them. She might be the cutest but she is matured enough when thinking. She cares for her friends very much. Among the group, she acts as the leader.

He pouted and moved towards Jieun. “Hehe. Okay, you caught me. Still no messages or e-mails from them?”

Jieun closed the faucet and shook her head. “Still none. Oh, today is Mrs. Oh’s death anniversary right?”

Kai nodded. “Yeah, and next week will be Suzy’s death anniversary. It’s been years already. I didn’t notice it. She’s dead for six years next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter