Cafe

Oh My Ghost!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•❤••❤••❤•

Jieun was at the café when she noticed someone entered. It was Im Jaebum and Park Jiyeon. She called while waving her hand, “Jaebum-ah! Jiyeon-ah!”

“Hm?” Jiyeon looked around. Then she saw Jieun sitting beside the window. “Unnie!”

Jaebum turned his head to Jieun. “Noona?” he asked in a soft voice.

Jiyeon walked towards Jieun and Jaebum followed.

Jieun smiled and let the two sat in front of her. “Are you guys dating?”

Jaebum rolled his eyes and let out a soft sigh.

“Uhm…no, we’re not dating, unnie. We’re just classmates.”

“Ooh. So are you guys coming next week for Suji?”

Jaebum wasn’t looking at them, seemingly not interested.

Jiyeon looked at Jaebum then back to Jieun. “I’m not yet sure, unnie. Maybe.”

Jieun nodded and asked, “How about you JB?”

JB shrugged. “I don’t know. What’s the use of going together if she’s dead already?” he asked rudely.

Jiyeon and Jieun looked at each other. Jieun asked, “Why are being rude?”

“I’m not being rude. I am just saying my opinion.” He stood up and said, “We all moved on, okay?” He walked away and looked for a place to sit.

“Jaebum-ah!” Jiyeon called. She stood up and said, “I’m sorry, unnie. I’ll just talk to him.” Then she also followed Jaebum.

Jieun sighed heavily. “Ah~ Otteoke? I guess Kai was right. We won’t get our friendship back.”

 

Sehun came out from the bookstore when suddenly he bumped into someone. The books he bought fell down the ground. “Aish!”

“Oh Sehun?” the guy asked. It was Kim Jong In/Kai.

Sehun raised his head up. “Kai?”

Kai chuckled. “You looked surprise.” He helped Sehun to pick up the books he bought.

Then they both stood up.

“It’s been years. How’s life going?” Kai asked.

Sehun shrugged. “Still the same. Where are you heading to?”

“At the café. Can I invite you for a cup of coffee?”

Sehun hesitated. Then he nodded. “Yeah, okay. Will it be too long?”

“Maybe not. Let’s go?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter