Don't Leave

Oh My Ghost!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•❤••❤••❤•

{D-1 before Suzy’s death anniversary}

Another morning came, Sehun was excited for the day. He woke up early and watched Suzy sleeping on his bed.

Sehun poked Suzy’s cheek with his index finger while sitting on the floor and said, “Your cheek is really soft. Wake up now.”

She frowned and opened her eyes. Sehun’s smiling face welcomed her. “What a bad morning,” she said sarcastically.

He was about to move his face towards Suzy but Suzy placed her palm on Sehun’s face to stop him. “What do you think you’re doing huh?”

“Ugh. Nothing.” He sighed and pouted.

She laughed. “Yuck. You’re not cute when pouting.”

“Seriously? Then let me…” He suddenly stole a kiss on Suzy’s cheek. “Yes!” he exclaimed like a champion.

She crossed her brows with a small smile on her face. “Ya! Don’t do that again!”

He smiled and said, “I just want to wake you up. Hurry up now because we’ll go on a picnic.”

“Just the two of us?”

He nodded. “Yup.” Then he frowned. “Wae? Don’t you like to be with me?”

She chuckled. “Of course I like to. Pull me up,” she said raising her two arms in the air.

He rolled his eyes and reached Suzy’s hand to help her rise. “You’re not a kid anymore.”

“I just want to be a kid again. I want a horse back ride. Hurry!” She chuckled.

“Mwoh? Unbelievable.” He had no choice but to give Suzy a horse back ride going to the kitchen. “You’re a heavy giant baby.”

She laughed and poked Sehun’s cheek.

“Ya! Don’t do that!” he complained.

“You did this to me earlier so why can’t I?”

“Fine.”

If you want to listen while reading this part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29xHLO204MU

After eating their breakfast, Suzy and Sehun headed to Namsan Tower.

Sehun bought padlock. While he was writing his name on the padlock, Suzy was watching him. She asked, “Sehun-ah, are you going to write my name, too?”

He nodded. “Yup! Sehun and Suzy forever.”

She smiled sheepishly. “Sweet. But why forever? I’m dead already and I will be leaving very soon.”

He breathed and let out a sigh. He cleared his throat and said, “I don’t want to think that you’re dead. And who told you that you’re leaving very soon? I won’t allow you to.”

She pouted. “Mwoh? But you promised me.”

“I’m done. Let’s lock it together. Let’s go!” he said.

After locking the padlock, Sehun took a picture of it for remembrance. He knew that this day may be the last day he’ll see Suzy so he decided to cherish it. He st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter