Believe Me

Oh My Ghost!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•❤••❤••❤•

Sehun came from the bathroom and checked his phone. His brows furrowed when he noticed a blank message sent through his e-mail. He knows he didn’t send any reply to Jieun. “Bae Suji!” he called.

Suzy turned her head to Sehun after scanning the photo album. “Yes?”

“Did you open my e-mail?”

She nodded cutely. “Did unnie reply already?”

He sighed and shook his head. “I knew it! You tampered my e-mail!”

“Hehe. I’m sorry. Jieun unnie’s message popped up on your notifications and I became curious so I opened it.”

“Aish!” He cursed under his breath and walked out carrying his phone.

“Sehun-ah! I’m sorry,” she shouted.

The message (He’s coming! ^_^) Suzy replied to Jieun was sent blankly. Suzy cannot communicate with her friends except Sehun through any thing but she can make them feel her.

Sehun sat on the couch in the living room and received a reply from Jieun.

Jieun: Sehun-ah, are you coming? You replied a blank message.

Sehun: No!

Jieun: Okay then. :( I hope you change your mind.

He stood up and left the house without telling Suzy. He went at the cemetery to visit his mom.

 

While he was sitting on the grass on the grave of his mom, someone noticed him and called, “Oh Sehun?”

He raised his head and found his friend, Byun Baekhyun. “Baekhyun Hyung?”

Baekhyun jogged towards Sehun with a smile on his face. After, he hugged Sehun tightly while saying, “Omo! It’s good to see you again!”

Sehun felt awkward. “Uhm…will you let go of me now?”

Baekhyun let go and sat beside Sehun. “Oh, yeah. I remember. Today is your mom’s 6th death anniversary right?”

“Yeah. Why are you here?”

“I’m here to visit Suji’s grave. Are you visiting Suji, too everytime you visit your mom?”

Sehun shook his head. “No. I only come here for my mom.”

  Baekhyun narrowed his eyes. “Aigoo. Still the cold Sehun I know.”

“So, how was abroad?”

“Fine. I came back because I miss everyone. How about you? Do you already find a lover? Hehe.”

Sehun scoffed. “Who needs a lover? I’m okay being alone. You better visit your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter