Confessions

Oh My Ghost!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•❤••❤••❤•

While Suzy and Sehun were taking down notes of the possible reasons she’s still on earth, Suzy sighed and lied down on the floor. “Ah~ It’s too tiring to think about it.”

Sehun frowned. “Ya! If you want to leave already, you shouldn’t get tired of it.”

Suzy sat up and pouted. “But I can’t think of any possible reason. How about you?”

“Did you owe money to someone? Did you murder someone? Did you…”

“Ya! What kind of questions are those? I’m not a bad person, okay?”

Sehun sighed. “I’m giving up, too. Hm, you have no choice then...” He shifted his stare away from Suzy. “…but to stay here with me.”

Suzy teased. “Why? You still want to see me, eh? Ah. You must have a crush on me.”

Sehun scoffed. “Impossible.”

Suzy narrowed her eyes. “Oh really?” She slowly moved towards Sehun.

“Ya! What are you going do?” he asked.

She started tickling him until he fell down on the floor, laughing hard. “Get off me, Suji!” he shouted.

Suzy stopped tickling Sehun when she fell down on him. Facing each other, Suzy blushed and stammered, “S-Sehun-ah, is it possible for me to like you?”

Sehun stared at Suzy’s face: her eyes, nose, and lips. He shook his head and went back to his senses. “W-will you get off me now?” he asked, stammering.

“Ah, yeah.” She immediately got off Sehun and blushed. She fanned herself with her hand and breathed deeply.

 

Meanwhile, on Baekhyun’s condominium unit, they were all gathered in the living room. Baekhyun checked the time and asked impatiently, “Is Sehun still coming back?”

Krystal answered, “Maybe not anymore because he knew that I will come.”

Jieun rubbed Krystal’s back. “Don’t think that way, Krys. Maybe he’s on his way already.”

Krystal smiled a little while Kai was watching opposite to her. He said which made the others in awe, “Jung Soo Jung! I said stop waiting for him. Stop hurting your feelings. I'm here. I won't hurt you.”

Krystal just lowered her head and said, “I will wait for him to like me.”

“YA!” Kai shouted.

“Kai! Don’t shout at her!” Jiyeon shouted. She looked at Krystal and said, “I know what it feels, Krys.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter