Final

Oh My Ghost!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•❤••❤••❤•

Weeks after Suzy’s disappearance, she was still being reminded by her friends.

One day, the group went out together. Krystal and Kai were already in a relationship while JB is still courting Jiyeon and Baekhyun is also courting Jieun.

While they were on the street, Kai said, “Girls, after you go shopping let’s meet at Cloud Café. We’ll wait for you there.”

Jieun nodded. “That’s a good idea but I think we’ll shop more than an hour.”

Krystal smiled and rubbed Kai’s cheek with her thumb. “You may not wait for us, sweetie.”

“Aigoo,” the group reacted with Krystal’s sweetness to Kai.

Kai chuckled. “You guys are just jealous. Then just contact me where you are after so I can send you home.”

Krystal nodded. “Okay.”

JB clucked his tongue and walked towards Jiyeon. “Jiyeon-ah, I’ll just come with you.”

Baekhyun pulled JB’s ear towards him and said, “You’re not coming with her. We’ll have our own bonding.” His friends laughed.

 “Ya hyung!” JB exclaimed and rubbed his ear.

Jiyeon butted in, “Let’s go now so we can go home early.”

After, boys and girls separated ways. The girls went shopping while the boys were still on the streets looking for a place to hang out.

Kai hooked his arm on Sehun’s shoulder, “Sehun-ah, are you okay?”

Sehun didn’t look at Kai and said, “Nah. Still missing Suji.”

Baekhyun petted Sehun’s head and said, “We also miss her, man.”

“I saw her in my dreams,” Sehun said.

“Oh? What did she say?” JB asked.

“She told me to look for a girl to love like her. Then I don't know why I said yes in my dreams but I promised her not to let go of that girl if ever I meet one,” Sehun replied sadly. He continued, “But I don’t think I can do it. It’s hard to look for a girl like her. I feel like she doesn’t love me anymore.”

Baekhyun said, “Ya! Suji’s not like that. If she loves a person, she means it. I know her. She’s my best friend. Maybe she just want you to be happy and love again.”

“You’re, right. Suji is really different but don’t worry. We will help you to look for a girl like Suji,” JB said.

Sehun sighed. “I just wish that I can meet her resurrected being.”

“Come on, Sehun. Suji is already allowing you to meet girls. So do you want to go to a bar?” Kai suggested with an evil smile.

Sehun hit Kai’s head. “No! You and Krystal are really for each other. Both of you like partying.”

Kai smiled sheepishly. “Sorry.”

JB and Baekhyun laughed. JB said, “Let’s just go to a game zone then.”

“Much better,” Sehun said. “Let’s go.”

 

While heading their way to the game zone, a girl in front of them was bumped by a bicycle. The fruits and vegetables she bought fell down the ground. “Omo!” she reacted and immediately picked up the fallen fruits and vegetables.

“I’m sorry, miss! I’m in a hurry,” the bicycle driver shouted while leaving.

“It’s okay! Be careful next time,” the girl shouted back humbly while picking up the fruits an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter