Disappointments

Oh My Ghost!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•❤••❤••❤•

Suzy was lying on Sehun’s bed while looking at the ceiling. “Ah~ I am so bored! He just left me at home alone! He’s really cold! Tsk!”

Then she sat up. “Aha! I know! I’ll just leave and visit my family.” She smiled.

Later, she arrived at their house. She went inside the house while remembering the moments when she was still alive. It made her smile but when she reached her room, her face turned sad. She saw her mom hugging her portrait while crying.

Her mom was uttering, “Suji-ya, please come back.”

Suzy cried, too while watching her mom. “I can’t watch her,” she whispered and ran away from her room which made the door close then left the house.

Her mom was shocked and suddenly looked at the door. “Suji?” she whispered and immediately ran towards the door and opened it. “Suji-ya? Are you there? Suji-ya!”

Suzy’s brother suddenly came out of his room and called his mom, “Eomma! Eomma! Stop calling noona’s name! She’s not here!”

“She’s here, Youngjae. I know she’s here,” Mrs. Bae said while placing her hands on her son’s shoulders.

“Eomma, noona died years ago. She’s in heaven already. So stop crying over her. She will never come back!”

“Why are you talking like that to your sister?”

“Because after noona died, you don’t care about me anymore! I am also your son!” Youngjae shouted, ran to his room.

“Youngjae!” Mr. Bae who just came in called his son. He shook his head, disappointed to his wife.

Mr. Bae walked towards Mrs. Bae and talked to her, “Youngjae’s right. You should also think about him. It’s not that I am saying that we will forget Suji. She is forever in our hearts and minds but it doesn’t mean that you will cry for her forever and forget your other child. You have two children, Yoora. Youngjae is still alive. Please notice him, too. You are hurting him. Suji is happy now. Can’t we live happily, too?”

Mrs. Bae sniffed and hugged Mr. Bae. “I’m sorry.  I just miss Suji. I’m really sorry.”

“You don’t need to say sorry to me. I and Youngjae miss her, too. Talk to your son and tell him you’re very sorry. And from now on, promise him you won’t cry over Suji anymore.”

Mrs. Bae nodded and headed to her son's room.

 

Suzy ran at a bridge going to Sehun’s house. She thought while crying. I’m sorry, eomma. I don’t have the intention to hurt you.

Minutes later, Sehun passed by the bridge and saw Suzy. “Suji?”

Suzy spun around and ran towards Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter