She's Back

Oh My Ghost!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•❤••❤••❤•

Sehun hovered in the living room in front of Suzy who was sitting on the couch while watching him. “Sehun-ah, will you stop hovering?” she begged cutely.

Sehun massaged his temples, still hovering. “I’m going crazy. I didn’t know that I have a third eye,” he talked to himself.

“I’m hungry~” Suzy said with puppy eyes.

Sehun clucked his tongue then glared at Suzy. “Ya! Did you really die years ago?”

Suzy pouted and nodded while her head lowered. “I did. I drowned in the waters because I didn’t know how to swim. I was hoping for someone to save me even Kai.” She gasped. “Kai!”

She stood up and patted Sehun like a kid. “Sehun-ah! Bring me to Kai. I want to see Kai!”

Sehun shoved Suzy away. “Aish! So annoying! You go alone! I’m staying here!”

Suzy clasped her hands and begged, “Pleeeaaasee? Pretty please?”

“NO!” Sehun shouted. Then he scoffed. “Even Kai huh?”

Sehun is one of Suzy’s friends. He is cold and snubbed. He doesn’t open up his feelings even with his friends.

Suzy slumped on the couch and sighed. “Yeah, even Kai because I like him.”

“But you’re not sure if Kai likes you, too,” he said coldly.

Suzy pouted then her stomach growled. “I’m very hungry~”

Sehun hastily looked at Suzy. “Ghost gets hungry, too?” He shook his head. “Wait for me here. I’ll go get ramen.”

Suzy smiled widely. “Hwa~ Kamsahamnida, Sehun-ah.”

 

Minutes later, Sehun came back to the living room with a pot of ramen, two bowls, and two glasses of water. He laid it all on the table and said, “Hurry up and eat.”

Suzy nodded excitedly. She took the bowl and put ramen on it. She slurped the soup then the noodles. “This is good~”

Sehun shook his head and silently ate his ramen.

“Ya! Sehun-ah! Where is your appa?” Suzy asked.

Sehun didn’t gave an answer and continuously ate his ramen.

Suzy kept on asking him until Sehun got annoyed. He shouted which made Suzy jumped off her seat. “Ya! Will you stop asking?! Keep quiet!”

Suzy zipped and just nodded.

After eating, Sehun placed the used bowls, pot, and glasses on the sink and washed dishes. Why can I see her? I’m not yet dead, am I? Ugh. But she really looks like a ghost. Thank goodness she doesn’t look scary at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter