Press conference

Beyond the Screen

 

Jung Joonyoung is sitting quietly while his stylist is doing his make-up, trying to conceal his dark circle when suddenly he hears her cheerful greeting.

“Hello, dongsaeng-husband!” He waves back without opening his eyes due to his make-up.

Once he texted her and called her Noona-wife, expecting her to be annoyed. But she remains calm and calls him back with new nickname for every few weeks. Last time it was Lanky Guy, then Weird Rocker, this time it is Dongsaeng-Husband. He really should use his brain more and find another nickname for her.

“Done! Don’t touch your hair and don’t mess with the make-up. Yoomi-ssi is changing her outfit, she will be ready soon.“ said his stylist, shooing him away from his seat.

Today is the press conference for the new couple of We Got Married and most of the new casts will be here in a minute. Joonyoung stands up and checks himself in the mirror. He sighs while tugging his suit that looks too loose on his shoulder. Is his stylist noona not in her right mind lately?

“Yah, are you wearing your old suit? Or is it your father’s? It looks so loose on you..” suddenly Yoomi appears beside him, checking her own reflection.

“Tsk tsk tsk, my wife doesn’t feed me well lately. I lose so much weight and now the suit looks loose on me,” complained him while stretching his shoulder, trying to make it broader. What a useless attempt, he sighs.

She pouts, ”Yah, I’m only your wife when camera is rolling. Go ask your manager for food.” She faces mirror again, fixing her hair. Joonyoung takes a look at her, grinning mischievously.

“Yaaaah buin, you are such a good wife, you know that? I only mentioned it once but now you wear this kind of dress? Are you wearing this because I said I like it? Tsk tsk tsk...” he grins widely.

“What do you mean...?” she is confused for a while but then remember.

In their first meeting, Joonyoung searched news about her and found an article about Yoomi's see-through dress and teasing her after that. Now, she wears a blue see-through dress with black boots. She likes this dress so much but silently cursed herself for her dress choice this time.

“Yah, my stylist chose this dress for me this morning. It certainly has nothing to do with you,” she made a face on him but Joonyoung could clearly see her embarassed expression. She jerks, trying to distract herself by fixing her hair again while Joonyoung keeps laughing beside her.

“Joonyoung-ssi, Yoomi-sii, please get ready! We will be starting the presscon in few minutes,” suddenly the PD shouts. She smiles, opportunity to escape has arrived.

“Let’s go,” she leads the way while Joonyoung follows her quietly.

Still grinning widely, he fastens his walking and whispers on her side, “Hmmmm...such a good wife you are~” Joonyoung laughs again, clearly enjoys teasing her.

Yoomi smacks on his shoulder lightly, wondering what kind of mistakes she did on previous life for having this kind of husband. 

 



The said press conference was held on September 11, 2013 (cmiiw). 
And.....photo bonus!!! :D
(cr. to Dispatch)