Guitar Lesson

Beyond the Screen

"Alright finally! You already got your fingers in the right position. Just remember all the cords and you are good for now," said Jang Ki Ha.

Yoomi widened her eyes, "For now? What do you mean for now? We still have more to learn?"

"You think?" he replied sarcastically then proceed to have a big yawn, "It's just the very basic lesson. There are still many things you should learn. But let's take some rest first. Do you want more beer?"

Her face lit up suddenly and nodded enthusiastically. "Why you keep yawning though? It's still 5 pm,"

Kiha opened the fridge, took a beer can and gave it for Yoomi before answering, "I stayed up late for recording last night and there is radio tapping this morning."

"Hmmm you sure? Here I thought you stayed up all night thinking about certain person," teased Yoomi.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb. Ryu unnie told me everything last week. I don't know that you have moved on. I don't even know that you have a crush??" she grinned widely now, knowing he couldn't escape.

"Ugh that woman. I really should stop talking to you both altogether." Kiha grumbled in low voice but his face becomes lighter upon remembering that certain someone, Yoomi realized. She put the mischiveous smile and giggled.

Kiha shot a glare on her, "Enough about me. Why are you learning guitar out of sudden anyway? Do you really want to be the good wife so bad?"

"What good wife? Are you kidding me?" Yoomi snorted in disbelief.

"You think I don't know? That guitar is a gift from Jung Joon Young right? Yaaah really, maybe this time I need to dig it up from Ryu." Kiha smirked, the table is totally turned now.

"You know I always want to learn how to play. Besides, I knew certain someone who is the main role of indie music scene, so why not asking guitar lesson from the expert," explained Yoomi while subtly praising him, although she could clearly see he was not affected, "He gives me such a pretty guitar and it will be a waste if i don't use it anyway." at the end she shrugged it away.

Kiha smiled, "Whatever that makes you sleep at night, then."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Jung Yoo Mi, Ryu Hyun Kyung and Jang Ki Ha are friends (based on my research). Ryu Hyun Kyung is an actress. Jang Ki Ha is a singer & guitarist, also at that time was in relationship with IU. The news said they started dating at the end of 2013, around the time Yoomi got the guitar so I twist the condition a bit.