At least I have it

Beyond the Screen

It’s a beautiful day and she can drive Elizabeth again after quite a long time. Theoretically, she should be singing happily, but her hands grip the steering wheel with somewhat an irritated expression. They are in the middle of filming We Got Married but Jung Joonyoung has been quite chatty on the way, continously nagging her driving style.

“…turn left. Don’t let him go forward! Chase...! No, no, no, don’t!”

“Don’t boss me around! I know what to do,” she grits her teeth.

“It seems like I am bossing you around if you say that way. But actually I am asking you..” Joonyoung explains with his cheeky expression.

“Oh…you are asking?” She chooses to play along, or else she will smack him for real.

“I’m telling you things you don’t know. I’m helping you out. Isn’t a married life like that, helping out?”

“Yah, but you failed on your driving exam! Why am I supposed to do whatever you said?” she asks innocently, intentionally stating the fact that he doesn’t even have his license.

“Noona, failing on driving exam doesn’t mean I don’t know anything about driving. Those friends of mine are such a bad influence, you know??”

“Whatever. At least I have my license.” said her while looking at him with playful expression.

His face is getting irritated, “Yah, look forward!”

“Be quiet!!”

 



Yoomi is too kind while handling his never-ending nagging. This is actually what I want her to say at that time. At least back! LOL