I want you to get married

Beyond the Screen

“I did a good job, didn’t I?” Joonyoung asks his manager, seeking for assurance. Minwoo doesn’t answer, only handing him a cup of iced americano.

Joonyoung sips his coffee while still talking to himself, “I guess I did a good job. At least Yoo Jae Suk hyungnim seems to like me though.”
He just finished shooting for Happy Together, a variety show hosted by Yoo Jae Suk and Park Myung Soo.

His manager grins upon hearing his confident remarks, “Don’t be so confident. When it airs and you get more recognition, that’s when you can feel good.”

“It will get many articles, you will see hyung. I’m sure of it. By the way, last time you say you have another project in hand for me. What is it?”

“Ah right. This upcoming project will surely give you lots, lots of recognition. I want you to take this project, it will be hit.” Joonyoung beams in excitement.

“I want you to get married.” Minwoo continued.

To say that he is surprised is clearly understatement. “Eh? Does that mean Jaewoon hyung took my advice into account this time? Getting married like Hyori noona and my reality show would be a hit for sure.”(*)

“Yah, it’s not even real marriage. It takes more than a lifetime to find suitable real wife that can handle you.” teases Minwoo.

“I know, I know, it’s We Got Married, right? Who is my wife then? She better be beautiful, though,” asks Joonyoung, already imagining few names in his mind. Minwoo only shakes his head, doesn’t want to tell him a name, “You will know when you start shooting anyway.”

“Surprise then? Hmmmm I like it~ Noona, do you hear it? I will get married~ kekekekeke,” he bluffs to his stylist noona, who was looking at him amusedly.

“Really? Aaah~ I really can’t wait to see your wife orders you around, Joonyoung-ah. Do dishes, do some excercise, wear cute couple things. It must be so cute~” the stylist smirked while teasing him endlessly.

“Pffft, as if that can happen. Noona, I will make sure this is gonna be an interesting WGM episode. Ordering me around? There is no way it will ever happen,” said Joonyoung with certain bluff expression his stylist already got used to.

The stylist-noona snorts, “Yah, don’t you hear what Misun-ssi saying just now? Once you get married, men should live like furniture, or wallpaper.”

Joonyoung laughed again remembering today’s shooting, “Ah, Becoming Wallpaper? Hahahaha..”

“Whatever you say, noona. At least I get married earlier than you, right?” he giggled, teased his noona in return, only to get good smack on his shoulder later on.

 


 

A/N

The Happy Together episode they are talking about is aired in September 4th, 2013. The shooting for it assumed to be in the middle of August, 2013. Minwoo was Joonyoung’s manager at that time. Jaewon is his co-producer. You can see him in Be Stupid show, and nowadays he also tagged Joonyoung around this time when he promotes Teenager.

Comments, critics, anything is appreciated :) Sorry again for the long waiting T__T

(*) this referred to what JY said in his reality show teaser. Lee Hyori, with Spica, also had reality show aired before Be Stupid and he brought it up because it was quite succesful and she was also about to get married at that time.