1st meeting

Beyond the Screen

"Okay, cut! It's enough for today!" the PD shouts, marking it as the end of today's shooting.

Automatically, Joon Young and Yoo Mi stand from their seat and bow to all the staffs.
"Thank you for the hard work!"
"Thank you for today's shooting!"

"Thank you for today, Joon Young ssi. It was super fun," said Yoo Mi with a beaming smile.

"Yeah, it was fun indeed. Oh noona......" he lingers. She cannot help but wince hearing him calling her noona, "Yeah?"

"Don't you think we should exchange our phone number? At least I will know how to contact you. You know, maybe one day you come late to the set and I have to wait for you?" he smirks.

"Okay, exchanging number is a good idea. But mind you, I do not come late to the set," Yoo Mi snorts at that sugeestion while typing her number on his iPhone while he types his on her phone. 

After exchanging their phones back, Joon Young is busy typing something that is seemingly very long. Getting suspicious, she peeks over his hands for a better view.

"Hey! Why do you save me with that kind of name? 30 yo Jung Yoo Mi?" her eyes bewildered. 

He seems surprised that she checks and knows his act, but laughs nonetheless. "So I can remember well which one is who. It's quite a good system, you know. I name everyone in my phonebook this way. Do you want to see other name's as well?"

"Oh whatever. Do what you want then." she shrugs. 

Later on in the car on the back home, Yoo Mi reaches her phone and checks his number. She previously named him with a plain 'Jung Joon Young', but now she thinks he deserves a better name. She quickly erases it and types another name. 

Lanki weird rocker Jung Joon Young.

She smiles afterwards. Oh, let's say we are even now, she thoughts.