Prom

You will Miss Me, When I'm Gone

"Yuri! Your Prom date is here", Yuri's mom called her

"Whoah, why so early? Can you give me 10 minutes more." Yuri yelled to her mom

At exactly 10 minutes the door in Yuri's room swung open, exact timing Donghae lifted head to greet Yuri...

"Oh God she is beautiful" noting to himself , he is really amaze to see Yuri in her white evening gown and a chiara she looks like a princess to him, or an angel, Donghae cannot decide , Yuri's Mom notice it and give Donghae a wink " You take care of my lovely daughter okay!"

"Yes Auntie I will, I promise!"( I will take care of her forever, said to himself)

 

JS PROM..

The school quadrangle is so bright the an instrumental classic music is played while everybody girls and guys looks awesome in the suit and evening gown.The ambiance is so classy including the long buffet table with an Ice sculpture of a Royale Princess with her Prince Charming as the buffet  table center piece. Around the table are six uniformed waiter waiting to assist you to get drinks, to get sliced of different variety of cakes and different variety of food and delicacies including the desserts. Tables for the guest is covered by red elegant mantles and has a bouquet of roses center piece. Yuri feels excited it is like she is attending a party in London with the Royal Family, she feels so excited.

Time flies Yuri didn't realized that it is already half an hour before mid night. 

MC: AND NOW FOR THE MOST AWAITED KING AND QUEEN OF HEARTS OF SNH..IS NONE OTHER THAN...(drums played)

 

..KRIS WU 

 

Yuri couldn't believe her ears , does she heard it correctly ?Kris her best friend  is the king of the night. She felt so proud for him.

The music is so loud and everybody is cheering for Kris. She went near to the stage so Kris would notice her cheering for him. She wave her hand to Kris and call his name out loud, but the music and cheers and the noise drowned her voice.

She felt exasperated, she feels someone is tapping her shoulder, when she turned back to check who it is..it is her classmate in elective class and gave her a note in a piece of paper.

 

NOTE:

SEE YOU INFRONT OF THE LIBRARY AT 12:45pm -KRIS

 

She look up again to Kris on stage hoping to get confirmation from him but Kris still didn't notice her because the crowd is still cheering for the King and Queen of Hearts of SNH.

Yuri decided to went out of the crowd, she is looking for Donghae to let him know she is going to the Library, but he is occupied chatting with his team mates, so she guess it's better not to bother him anyway she is just curious why Kris asked her to meet in front of the library. Yuri feels it won't take long so she will just go ahead and wait for Kris.

Not far away from the library she saw Yoona and her friends, Yoona left her group when she saw Yuri is approaching towards the library Yoona is holding a wine or a beer she cannot figure out what it is. Yuri sensed immediately that this is just a set up by Yoona.

"Yuri, nice to see you! Nice dress, aspiring princess." Yoona said sarcastically. She is reaching Yuri with a drink in her hand to spill it over Yuri's white gown. Yuri held Yoona's arm and slam it back to Yoona's chest, the result, the drink spilled in Yoona's gown.

The same instant Kris arrives, while Yuri is still holding on Yoona's arm. Yoona and Yuri looks surprised of the turn out of the event.

"YURI! What did you do?" Kris asked but immediately go to Yoona's side and help her fix her dress.

Yuri wanted to explain to Kris, but he quickly dismiss her and accussed her of being childishly jealous to Yoona in front of some students in the area. Yuri couldn't stop her tears from flowing because of embarrassment and hurt that Kris didn't let her to explain.

Donghae saw what happen, but this time he give Yuri time alone for herself to nurse her hurt feelings..he is hiding somewhere near to watch over Yuri. Hours passed, he is still patiently waiting..

When he saw that her cry and tears subsides, he approach her and offer his hanky. As a friend would always do. (Yeah, as a friend only because I saw how much you cried for Kris, I don't stand a chance to your heart) Donghae saying to himself while watvhing over Yuri.

"Hey, crying lady it is already passed 2am, can you continue crying at home?" Donghae said but he is smiling, the smile that comforts Yuri when she sees it.

Yuri would like to get up but her feet get numb from sitting near the floor and maybe bacause she is not used wearing 6 inches higheels. Yuri felt a panick attack she can't get up, her legs wobbled everytime she get up.

Donghae held her arms and help her to get up.To her surprise Donghae did a smooth moves by turning around, while holding her arms and the last thing she knew, her arms are already around Donghae's neck and he is already carrying her on his back.

Yuri felt awkward on Donghae's back it thinks it doesn't look good as she always see in the korean movies, but she admits feeling the warmth of Donghae's back is comforting.

"Donghae, thank you for being a good friend to me, I love you!" Yuri put her chin on Donghae's shoulder.

Donghae did not answer and he just weakly smile.

...She loves me as a good friend..