You will miss me when I am gone

You will Miss Me, When I'm Gone

AFTER THE PROM..

It is already late and Kris couldn't sleep, he is thinking what just happen this evening. He was actually looking for Yuri , so he went straight to the library when he received a note from her.

Note says: SEE YOU AT THE LIBRARY AT 11:45PM- YURI

He was really surprised to see that Yuri is holding Yoona's arm and spilled a drink to her, but wait..why it did arrived in that situation, The Yuri he knew is a very sweet girl she isn't capable of doing nasty things to other person..so what is the reason that provokes Yuri to do that Yoona?

Kris LEFT Brain: It must be love, remember she has feelings for you, she must be jealous with Yoona..

RIGHT Brain: Yes she has feeling for me before..BEFORE I HURT HER FEELINGS

Left brain: Yes but I realize Yuri is special to me after that fight with her

Right Brain: But she thinks you like Yoona more..look at what you've done tonight..You embarrased her again

Left Brain: Oh !! Yes, she thinks I am mad at her. Oh, I was so confused seeing them in that scenario, and Yoona's angry expression...I just meant to immediately take away Yoona so she can't hurt Yuri.

Kris realizes that he can't offord to lose Yuri, memories of them together came flash back one by one to his mind. It came to him that all along he has been neglecting Yuri's feelings and instead he chose to chase other girls infront of her. But, is it too late? Day by day he let their friendship slipping to his grasp...he chose to ignore her feelings.. he thought she's just like a younger sister to him..but why is he jealous whenever Yuri develop friendship to other men, like that Donghae.

 

SCHOOL..

RING..RING..RING...

Kris is rushing to catch up with Yuri. YURI! ..YURI! WAIT.

Yuri just continue walking treating Kris like a ghost, putting both her hands to cover her ears.

Yuri (singing out loud) LALALA...LALALALA...LALALA (pretending she couldn't hear Kris

Yuri is walking towards female washroom so Kris can't follow her.

 

"Oh my gosh, I am safe now!" but Yuri's heart still beats fast, she immediately turned off her phone so he can't call her. She took her time in the washroom (like 3 hours), just incase he is waiting outside.

"You are so clever Yuri..tsk!" Yuri said to herself infront of the washroom mirror

AFTER 3 HOURS..

Yuri looks fresh because she took a lot of time to do her make up and powder..and relax 3 hours had past she is free to go. 

"YURI! what took you so long in there?"

Yuri almost died in heart attack when she saw who's talking.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!" Yuri asked.

" YURI, PLEASE LET'S STOP THIS CHILDISH ACT!"

"YOU ARE CALLING THIS CHILDISH ACT? Is hurting someone's feelings is an adult thing? If yes, I wish to remain childish."

"Yuri, please I am sorry, I hurt your feelings and I would like to make it up to you."

"I know this is an old line Kris, but if sorry is the solution to all problems answer your math problems with "SORRY" and let see if you get perfect score in the test." Yuri turned around and leave.

 

Yuri saw Donghae in the hallway chatting with friends, Donghae saw her and smile. he excuses himself to the crowd and walk towards her.

"How are you "LQ" queen?" Donghae ask her teasingly

Yuri panic, how did Donghae knew that Kris and her had an argument awhile ago?

"AHEM!, we didn't have a love quarrel awhile ago I just wanted him to know how I feel this time."

"OH, I was referring to last night..did you said awhile ago?"

"ERRMM, You're annoying! You caught me again." Both of them laughed at themselves

SECONDS OF SILENCE (Awkward moments)

"AHEM! If you don't want to talk about your problem with him it is okay with me..I will respect your silence.

"SIGH..Yeah I will tell you next time."

KRING...KRING..KRING..

"Yuri is that your phone?" Donghae asked Yuri.

"Nope, It's yours, my phone is turned off," showed her phone to Donghae

(What Yuri hears) "Wait a sec..Hello? Yes? WHY ME? I will think about it..Hayysss of all people..

 

ACTUAL CONVERSATION

Kris: Donghae it's me Kris.. are you with Yuri?

Donghae: Yes

Kris: Please tell her I want to meet her at our meeting place

Donghae; Why me? You should tell her yourself

Kris: Please only this time man, I will be very grateful if you can persuade her to go to our meeting place. Please just this time man. 

Donghae: I will think about it!

KLINK...Donghae turned off the phone

Hayyyss of all people..

 

Donghae? Something is wrong?

It is Kris the one who called me awhile ago, he said he really wanted to talk to you..

About what?...What else to talk about? Yuri sigh.

"I don't know, aren't you curious what he gonna say?" Donghae is silently observing Yuri's reaction.It seems Yuri is bit hesitant but she is curious what he gonna say.As always her  facial expression says it all.

"Hmm.. I am a mind reader.  I know your mind says " I will meet him tomorrow at 3pm, and I will call him now". Donghae imitating Yuri's voice and they both laugh at each other.

"Donghae, you're funny! I will call him tonight, thank you!" Yuri smiled to Donghae

Donghae is mesmerized with Yuri smile, a smile that is enough to keep him awake all night.

 

Yuri texted Kris: 3PM it is, see you tomorrow at our meeting place.

Yuri is thinking "What will Kris wants to talk about this time? Is it about Yoona again?"(sigh) Maybe he will ask me to apologize to her.....or worst comes to worst he will annouce to me that she is his GF now.. 

Yuri started to feel like someone is pinching her heart and the pain started to crawl in her body, and she felt like crying. 

"Father in Heaven, please help me, what should a good friend do? Should I be happy for him? How could I be happy seeing him with another girl in his arms instead of me? Please help me to smile whenever they are around even if I am dying inside..tears automatically fall into Yuri's face.

She should compose herself.She promise to show Kris that she already let go of her feelings for him..she will let him know she is no longer inlove with him..because that is the right thing to do, so it won't be difficult for Kris.

Yeah.. must be the right thing to do..