As the Wind Starts to Blow

You will Miss Me, When I'm Gone

Walking home alone..from the cafeteria.

Oh my God..What just happen? Kris doesn't seem to bother that I have a boyfriend now, that stupid guy!

Oh, Gosh! Why did I lied to him  that Donghae is my boyfriend...and he is going to the Gym? He might ask Donghae if I am his girl friend..Oh no!

Yuri is poking her own head.."Stupid!Stupid! Stupid!"

"Hey, Yuri what's up? Why are you poking your head?" Yuri turned and saw an angel..

He is tall about 6ft. 1 inches tall, fair skinned whiter that my special paper, his eyes always seems sad and about to cry, he has a killer smile that reaches to his eyes whenever he finds something amusing. 

"Hey, Donghae! I didn't notice you're there."

"You seemed so upset and your hurting your head. I wonder what are you doing? Is there something embarrassing happened?"

"Errr..yep..but I won't gonna tell you!"

"Don't worry I won't ask if it is personal, I am also like that to myself when I feel exteremely embarrassed."

"Anyway, what ever is it that upsets or embarrassed you.. I will tell you a secret how to cope with it."

"Really..so how?" Yuri to Donghae.

To her surprised Donghae held Yuri's hand and led her to the old school building roof top.

Hey Donghae! What are you upto? This is a restricted area isn't it?

Shhhh.. I know Mr. Cho the janitor is my friend, whenever I feel lonely, he said I could go to this place and shout all my frustrations out loud.

"I could shout bad words too?" Yuri asked Donghae

"Why not? It is only you and me here."

"Oh no, you must leave me alone here first. I can't shout my frustration out loud with you here."

"It's okay, I won't listen..I won't tell anybody either."

Just to herself," Donghae your getting into my nerves, I need to be alone to shout how I feel, I need to shout this out so it won't pile up to my chest."

Inhale, exhale..inhale..exhale...I can do this, i feel so upset, so embarrassed and so broken hearted.

Yuri in a gentle voice," Donghae, I need to be alone please."

Donghae, " Okay I'll leave just don't jump over okay?"

Yuri feeling annoyed already. " Of course not!!"

As soon as Donghae left, Yuri ready herself to the loudest shout of frustration of her life.

"DONGHAE, I LOVE YOU!!! Oh crap, I shouted the wrong name because this Donghae is continiously annoying me!"

It should be " KRIS, I LOVE YOU! YOU'RE SO STUPID YOU STILL DON'T NOTICE!!!

I PROMISE, I WILL CHANGE NOW!!! I DONT LIKE YOU ANYMORE...

 

Donghae pretended to leave Yuri in the roof top, but he is quite curious why she is upset. He decided to hid himself at the back of the water tank.

"DONGHAE, I LOVE YOU!!

"Oh really she loves me eh?" Donghae can't believe it, he find it funny and he cannot contain his laughter, so he went away quickly...