Let Go of my Hand

You will Miss Me, When I'm Gone

CHANGES..

Yuri cut her natural wavy hair in style and dye it brown, she took away her eye glasses and wear a plain contact lenses, she put some pink gloss in her lips and some eye shadow to add some character.Looking at herself in the mirror. PERFECT!

Yuri never felt this good about herself, a lot of other students notice it too. "Hey Miss beautiful! You walk too fast."

When Yuri turned around she was disappointed that it is only Donghae." Are you okay now?"

"What do mean am I okay?"

"ERRRM...last Monday I bumped into you at the pavillion near the cafeteria..I just want to apologize for bumping into you."

"And for eavesdropping right!" Donghae looked worried he didn't expect Yuri caught him listening to their conversation.

Yuri is his longtime crush, he likes her simplicity and humor, they aren't close but he sees her often because the ball captain is her best friend. She is always present to cheer for him during important games, she also drop by during practice and bring home made cookies she baked for Kris.Sometimes he wishes that he is Kris, so he could also experience Yuri's care and undivided attention.

"Hey Donghae, I'm just kidding! NO worries, okay?" Donghae scrach his head,"hmm, Yuri since you caught me eaves dropping... and for bumping your foreheadhead twice, can I treat you for lunch? If you don't accept it means you're still holding grudges against me."

Yuri is having a second thought, what about Kris? But she can't face him right now, she is still embarrased that she confess her feelings for him last time, maybe she can accepts Donghae's invite.

"That's what you call blackmailing!" And thennYuri smiled,"Sure, as long as you will treat me in a very nice place."

"YES!!---HMM I mean.. yes i will bring you to a nice place..thank yo...i mean see you after this class!" Donghae is so happy he didn't expect he will be lucky to speak to Yuri today.

 

Kringgg...kringg!!!!

 

Donghae is eagerly waiting infront of the school building, when he saw Yuri exit the building, Kris is following her..

"Yuri, are you okay now?" Kris looks worried.

"Yes, I'm okay now."Yuri respond nonchalantly

"Errmm..regarding what happened last Monday I am sorry for what I've told you..."

Yuri cut what Kris is saying, " It's okay, forget about it, I don't want to talk about it anymore."Yuri feels awkward and uneasy everytime she remembered her last conversation with Kris.

"Yuri about what you told me last..time..l..", Kris was cut again, this time by Donghae.

HEY! YURI I'M STARVING ALREADY!

Yuri's face is blushing already, Donghae is her hero of the day for saving her from comfrontation with Kris.

Hey Kris, Yuri and I is going out for lunch, do you want to join us?

Kris is still looking at Yuri "You will go together?" (Yuri looked away) "Maybe next time..I still needs to finish my assignments in the library..."

Yuri is looking at Kris as he walks away towards the library. She feel relieve because she maintained her composure while speaking to Kris...at the same time sad because she misses him already.

 

"AHEMM! Do you want me to call him back?" Donghae is teasing Yuri..."Hold my bag, I will run and call him?"

Yuri laugh and make face, she forgot Donghae is there beside her.

"Thanks Donghae! You save me today!"

"Save you from what?"

"Don't play innocent I know you eavesdropped again with my conversation with Kris."

"Hahaha...don't be over confident..you're not JLO..for me to be your stalker."

Yuri pinched Donghae's side and they laugh together.