The Path I've Never Been Before

You will Miss Me, When I'm Gone

Yuri and kris walk to the school together, it is unusually quiet, Yuri needs to break the silence.

"Kris why you fetched me from home today?"

"Maybe because I miss you.." (Yuri blushed and Kris saw it, he feels glad that Yuri blushed because of him and he thinks red cheeks are cute) Kris can't help but smile, 'this girl really made me smile everytime' Kris noting to himself.

"Why are you smiling to yourself are you possessed or something?" Yuri is teasing Kris, because he seems in the good mood.

"Yes, possessed by you..."

(Huh? By me?..why?)

"Because you ..(fill my mind the whole day)...are the devil!"

They both laughed together.

"Yuri can I fetch you going to the prom? I borrowed my dad's car and he allowed me. I will fetch you first and then we both go to Yoona's house."

"No, don't worry about me, me and Donghae will go together, we will just ride a cab." (I don't wanna be a nuisance between you and Yoona)

"Can I dance with my bestfriend at the prom?" (Even I'm not your partner)

"It's up to you." (You might forget about me once you dance with Yoona)

 

ELECTIVE CLASS..

"Good morning class..are you all excited going to the Prom?" 

Noise starts to get louder inside the classroom..

"As part of tradition here in Seoul National Highschool there will be an Annual Coronation of SNH King and Queen of Hearts (SNH Prom King and Queen) the exciting part and most popular activity every year , they call it the Destiny Dance. Everybody will start a countdown to 12 midnight ..guys and girls may ask the very special person to dance with them as the clock strikes at 12..Isn't it wonderful??"

Noise start to build up again inside the classroom..

Yuri feels good, she is grateful Donghae invited her to the Prom, and Kris too.. he promise that he will dance with her. She is thinking about the Destiny Dance will she dance with Donghae or with Kris?

Yuri is thinking ..'Oh no Kris ask her to dance with him in the Prom..did he mean DESTINY DANCE?!!.. what if Donghe also ask her to dance at 12 midnight, who will she choose?..oh, I am kinda upset.. I couldn't choose between the two...I think I should make a list of who is better..Yuri get her note book and put a vertical line at the center of her notebook page. To the right she puts Kris and to the left part she puts Donghae and at the top she put my Destiny Dance Partner.

Category kindness: Kris is kind (Yuri puts a check in Kris name), Donghae is kind too (Yuri Puts a check also below Donghae's name)

Humor Category: both are fun to be with so she put a check below their names

Intelligence category: Hmm, this is quite difficult to calculate, since I am the smartest girl in class..both their IQ are below mine..hehehe (she just put both are average)

Looks category:Kris is handsome and tall and manly (Yuri imagining Kris embracing her from the back) Sigh..Yuri also remember Kris lifting her after pulling her out of the water. WAIT...on the other hand Donghae is cute too, his gestures is kinda animated and amusing he could make me forget all my troubles  just with one smile.. HOW ABOUT THEIR BODY?..(Yuri giggled) Oh no! I should stop now..erase ..erase.. erase.. I can't decide they are both good looking but with different style..

Feelings category:???

"KWON YURI! PAY ATTENTION AND STOP GIGGLING INSIDE MY CLASS! What are you writing in your notebook? I am discussing something here and you're not listening..

BAM!! Yuri forgot she is inside the classroom, when she lift her head everybody is looking towards her and the teacher is approaching her desk.

She vowed her head in embarrasement she feels her cheeks is getting hot..teacher check on her note book and read to the class "MY DESTINY DANCE PARTNER, KRIS AND DONGHAE."

The noise starts to build up again inside the classroom.. whispers.. whispers** at the back  of her ears she hears someone giggles and said "Whoaahh..!Such a thick face Kris won't even ask her to be his partner in the Prom" 

Yuri quickly stand up and snatched the notebook to her teacher and exagerately vowed her head to ask forgiveness to her teacher.."Sorry, Teacher I won't do it again.." Yuri is on the verge of crying because of embarassement , now the whole class knows what she is thinking.

KRING..KRING..KRING..

Hayy..Yuri sigh in relief, at last she can go out of this place as quickly as possible, she feels so small in embarassement.

BOINK!...Yuri bumped to Yoona who is infront of her, she just didn't notice because she is in a hurry to gather her things and leave. Yoona was slumped on the floor.." OH NO! I'm sorry Yoona I didn't notice you're there!..Let me help you!"

Yoona did not accept Yuri's helping her to get up and brushed it off instead, her annoyance with Yuri is building up in these past few days. " YURI YOU ARE SO CLUMSY!!@#$% 

"Let me ask you..you are the one ask me if I could could date Kris on the prom.. then why are you planning steal him to me as a partner?..SHAME ON YOU!!

"Sorry Yoona I didn't mean to steal Kris from you.. it is not really my intention." Yuri said in a very apologetic voice

"Then what is the meaning of this!!", Yoona lift her notebook and put straight to Yuri's face.

Yuri got her notebook then leave the classroom as quickly as possible.

Yoona felt betrayed both by Yuri and Kris, she remembered Kris calling her the other day asking if she has another date option in the prom.

Mobile Conversation Yoona and Kris:

Kris: Hello! Yoona..

Yoona: Yeah.. what's up?

Kris: I'm just wondering.. do you have another date option in the JS Prom?

Yoona: Why? (getting curious)

Kris: It's because Yuri still can't get a date and since you're one of the most beautiful lady in SNH..some guys might invite you also to be their date..

Yoona: Kris be honest, are you trying to ditched me? The Prom is on Saturday already. (Yoona is trying to calm her temper.. Kris bruised her pride, but she doesn't want to let him know she is upset)

Kris:Yoona, don't be upset, I just feel worried about Yuri.. never mind... I will fetch you on Saturday okay.. wait for me..

Yoona hang up first, she knows what Kris wants, he changed his mind and to exchange her to Yuri as JS Prom Partner. " So ungentleman!"

Yuri got her notebook then leave the classroom tears is falling in her cheeks.. she ran all the way to the corridor down to the school main lobby to the school entrance, then someone snatched her by her right arm to the far side of the building.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" Yuri is wiping her tears using the back of her hand.

"Here use this!" giving Yuri a handkerchief, Yuri wipe her tears and blow her nose.

"Eoooww, you blow your nose in my hanky?"

Yuri felt embarrased again, " Sorry I can't breath, I was crying and it is clogging my nose, here.. Thank you!" returning back the hanky to the owner.

"No, thanks you can keep my hanky." Donghae can't help but smile, Yuri never failed to amuse him every day.

She told Donghae about what happen earlier, he listens attentively. Yuri feels she can tell anything to Donghae without worrying she will be judged.

She even told him what is written on the paper (Destiny Partner comparison) he just listen and didn't say anything.

 Yuri smiles to herself maybe, just maybe, she might also fall inlove with this guy beside her now..