How It All Started

You will Miss Me, When I'm Gone

Kris runs to the gym, because tears in his eyes is about to flow..He doesn't want Yuri to see his face.

Making sure Yuri left home already before retrieving the bunch of tulips that he bought for her.

Donghae is kris team mate in basketball they played well together like Jordan and Pipen. They are best buddies in the team.

'To be fair he is not bad..but Yuri likes tall guys..I am taller than that Donghae..I am more good looking I guess..that annoying girl doesn't even have a taste..' (man's ego alert)

If I could only turned back time...like that two weeks before the prom.

 

Two weeks before the Junior Senior Prom, Yuri and I eating in the cafeteria.

"Hey Kris, do you have a date already ?"

"None yet." 

"Ohh..okay. Can we go together if you don't have a date yet?" (With Yuri's hopefull voice)

"I wan't a prettier date." says Kris in joking tone and Yuri make face.

"Am I not pretty to you?" Kris looks at Yuri's for a long time, she can't read his expression.

Then Kris tone changed, "Seriously, can you ask Yoona if she already have a date?"

"Yoona?!.. as in Yoona my partner in elective class?" (Feeling disappointed)

"I don't know if she will attend the prom.Last time I spoke with her she said that she and his boyfriend just broke up"

"Really?! Yes! This is a perfect timing.."

"Are you serious? When a person just got out from a relationship she is still hurting..are you okay if she will make you a rebound boyfriend?"

"Don't think that way...besides I like her since the first day of school..and girls don't make a guy like me a rebound."(winking his right eye in his most adorable way)

"Oh, please..can't handle your awesomeness." Yuri said in her have joking half sarcastic tone.

"Please..please since you are partners in elective class."

"WHAT----EVER!!"

"HEY! WHY LEAVING SUDDENLY?"

"I just remembered it is time for my elective class."

"Don't forget to ask her, okay?"

Yuri didn't even  turned back she just wave her hand and quickly walk away.

 

 ELECTIVE CLASS..

Yuri is feeling disappointed, she thought JSProms are the most exciting event in highschool students life, but for her now it is just a source of misery for ordinary girls like her. You will realize you're not as pretty as others, you will experience rejection from someone you like, you will experience being called a bench warmer because no one will ask you to dance.

Good afternoon class since everybody is excited with the most awaited JS PROM.Today will be an individual project. I want you to design an evening gown and submit to me by tomorrow.

The first step of making a design is to find inspiration, concepts and materials..search for the designs that is fit with your personality and how are you feeling about yourself..so the design will be personalized.

Whispers became louder and everybody seems very eager to start their own design.

tik..tok..tik..tok..

Forty five minutes past Yuri can't figure out what design will she draw, the biggest problem is she doesn't know how to draw at all. 

Since the submission is still tomorrow she will just ask Kris this evening to draw something for her. 

'Speaking of Kris..where is Yoona?' Yuri searches the class room. 

She saw Yoona in the corner of the room.what this girl have that I don't..pretty face..nice smile..slender body...what else..what else.

"Hey Yuri! Are you done with your design?" Yoona is wondering why Yuri is looking at her for a long time.

"Oh, sorry it's because it seems your design is almost finished" Yuri said to Yoona while pretending to be interested in Yoona's design. 

At a first glance it looks like a bridal gown. It is top fitting tube dress covered lace forming a low cleavage neckline, making it a sleeveless gown and flowing long dress made of lace as well and she colored it black.

'Whoah! I like it, it reminds me of my tragic princess Medea.'

"Nice design, it looks mysterious."

"Yeah i know."

"Is that what you gonna wear in the prom night?"

" I don't know yet."

"Aren't you coming?"

"I don't have a date yet, because you know my boyfriend and I just broke up.." Yoona said.

"If someone is asking you to be his date will you come?"

"Maybe.. or maybe not.." said Yoona non chalantly

"Kris is asking if you wanna be his date?" Yuri said copying the voice of Yoona.

"Seriously? You're kidding, aren't  you?"

"Just tell me if you're not interested okay? I'm sure he will understand." (Please turn him down I will be his back up date if incase you don't want, Yuri's wishful thinking)

"Oh no, it's okay. Tell him it's a date then."

 

Yuri go out to the room disappointed.

 

.