A Memory of a Special Place

You will Miss Me, When I'm Gone

MEETING

Yuri went to their meeting place few minutes earlier, she wants to be here before Kris, she reminisce her good times here with her best friend (A.K.A secret love), this place knows all about her feelings about him. This place witness how she cherished the bonding moments with him, how she secretly staring on his face while his studying, how her heart jumps everytime he do something sweet for her, although he is not aware of it. How she giggled  when she imagined him to be his boyfriend and eventually husband.

TODAY she is waiting for him again here in this special place, their special place.....

Highschool years is ending, she felt that life is becoming too fast..Same with her friendship with Kris it is like trying to grasp every moment but like a water cupped in a hand.. it continiously drifting fast in between her tiny fingers.

(Sigh...) Yuri realizes that Kris had previous girlfriends before and she admits that she gets jealous to all of them, everytime she sees a girl beside her bestfriend and kiss him,cling to him, embrace him and he never felt annoyed, she can't help but to ask herself why can't she get this close to him... why can't she cross from being as best friend to being a girlfriend?

 As for Yoona, she admits she is feeling jealous with her compared to Kris's other girlfriends because...., to be honest Yoona is no ordinary girl, she is beautiful inside out with cooler personality and more out going ...compared to her..(so average looking and so ordinary girl) Kris didn't even recognize her in the crowd (prom night memories flashback). she won't be surprise if her best friend Kris would like her to be his girl.

Her stream of thoughts is interrupted by a familiar voice.

 

"Hi annoying Yuri!" 

"Hey Kris! What took you so long?! (For some reason upon seeing Kris, Yuri's heart starts thumping so fast)

I need to tell you something overly important." ( Oh gosh, whenever she is in this awkward situation like this, Yuri usually panicked, and YES! she is panicking right now.. and saying senseless, impulsive and she didn't meant it lines)

Kris smiled, "Hayyss..exaggerating again ..sigh. Anyway I need to tell you something too." Kris can't help but smile, this is the Yuri he knew, always excited.

"Okay, tell me." Yuri said (because honestly she doesn't have anything sensible to say him.. words just pop out of )

too late..she knew Kris squiz out the information out of her, specially she mentioned that it is important..but somehow.. she really want to say.."My heart is getting weak of heartaches you made.. I am giving up on you.. we will never be lovers..I am already in the acceptance stage that you will never be mine and.. I will be a forever bestfriend.." (with a teardrop on the left eye).

'BUT of course!!.. I CAN'T say it to his face..he will die laughing infront of me... '

So this is what happen...

YURI: "About me and Donghae...we're a couple now!"

KRIS: "What?! Donghae is your boyfriend now? When did it started?"

'I couldn't speak because .. i am not sure what to answer'

"How frustrating I can't read his mind..the glow in his eyes is that happiness or sadness?"..Gosh, I can't tell, he seems disappointed or..he just don't believe Donghae will like me. Gah! I'm so pathetic..

"Hey, Kris where are you going? Wait!

I thought you are going to tell me something too, why are you walking away?

KRIS: "Sorry Yuri, I forgot something at the Gym see you later!"