The One means My Destiny

You will Miss Me, When I'm Gone

Donghae brought Yuri to his mom's Ramen House.The place is small but it looks cozy and comfy at the same time.Donghae introduce her to a very warm and jolly woman, Donghae is very much like his mother.

"Yuri, are you the one?" Donghae's mother asked.

"Eh? The one with what?" Yuri is confuse, Donghae covers Yuri's ears." Don't listen to mom she is just teasing me."

"MOM..there you go again, Yuri and I are just friends."

"Okay, if you said so...I will leave you both for now I am still busy in the kitchen..after class you drop by here son, we have many deliveries today." Mother said and went to the kitchen.

"The one? What does it mean? Why did she asked me if I am the one? Who is the one?" Yuri asked continuously.

Donghae is staring at her while she is talking..." Yuri..do you wannabe the one..."

Yuri is waiting what Donghae will say next.

"THE ONE WHAT...?"

"--the one...who will be my partner in the JS Prom? Hehehe.." Donghae is keeping his fingers crossed under the table, hoping Yuri will say yes.

"HMM.. the one who will partner you to the JS Prom? Sure!" Yuri said with a shy smile.

"YESS! I'm so lucky today!" Yuri is amused of Donghae's reaction when she said yes, it warms her heart.

 

Yuri went home early, for the first time she is feeling happy. Could it be the changes she made to herself or is it because she met Donghae, but then she remembered Kris.and wonder what is he doing right now.

Blip..blip..blip.. "oh, speaking of the devil."

A message from kris : Yuri sorry about what i said, I am an idiot, I really don't mean to say that to you..please don't change, let's stay as friends. 

Yuri is thinking if she is going to reply to Kris message.

Yuri to Kris: Hi Kris, no worries forget about it, it's nothing..just promised me don't brought that up next time we see each other.

For some reason after the incident with Yuri, he never stop thinking about her, Yuri fills his memory the whole day, he is thinking what is she doing every second of the day he secretly following her in school today and just to see what she is doing or if she is okay.

"--Idiot, Idiot me, why I told that to thing to Yuri, despite that I knew she is very sensitive.. haiisst!" Kris is poking his head.

Kris to Yuri: Yes I promise.. I won't ask about it anymore..Friends?

Yuri to Kris: Sure, still friends

 --end of conversation--

 

 GOOD MORNING MOM! 

Oh! Yuri you woke up early today, just in time for breakfast.

 

Knock..knock..knock..

 

Hmmm..who is it? It is still early..

Yuri attend to the door.

 

"Good morning Yuri...good morning Auntie!

Yuri was so surprised because she hasn't wash her face yet and haven't brush her teeth nor comb her hair. She went directly to the breakfast table because she smells mom is cooking smoked bacon her favorite. She didn't expect a surprise visit from Kris.

She really feel conscious she is trying to fix her hair by combing her hair using her fingers, the other hand is covering whenever she needs to respond to Kris question.

Yuri's mom went out of the kitchen and saw Kris. " Hey Kris dear, why are you here so early?"

"Auntie I will just fetch Yuri so we could go to school together.."

"Oh okay, you had your breakfast already? Eat breakfast with us.."

"By the way..when is your JS Prom?"

 

'Oh no..i know where is this conversation is going' Yuri is feeling tense, she knows her mom very well she loves to play cupid match maker.. haissst.

"On Saturday Auntie." Kris responded to Yuri' s mom queries

"OH, THIS SATURDAY? Are you two going together?"

Yuri sigh, as she expected mother will blurt out the question.

"MOM..we are not going together..Kris have a date already..and I ..have a date with another guy.."

AWKWARD..the feeling when you are about to say that you have a date with another guy infront of the person you like most..and with your mom who knows about your feeling in this guy infront of you..aghhh!@#$..just want to choke myself with bacon and die.

 

Cough..cough..cough!!

 

"Yuri are you okay? Are you choking?!! WATER..WATER!"

 

"Thanks I'm okay now" tears is about to fall in Yuri's eyes because of the choking."Please excuse I will prepare for school"

Gahh! So much embarrasement for today.Yuri is pulling her own hair instead of combing it.