Friend Zone Ahead

You will Miss Me, When I'm Gone

"Cool, she said yes! That's awesome! ..and does she thinks I am hot?" Teasing Yuri again.

"I didn't think she mentioned something about hotness or whatsoever." (Yuri is feeling annoyed)

'Why on earth she likes this guy he is so full of guts.. but some how she finds him funny...but sometimes it is annoying to the nth power...'

But for me..I think you're hot..

Kris starts to pay attention, "really, you think I am?"

Yuri using y voice, "Yes, you're hot"

Kris getting curious

"You're hot with fever, co'z your hallucinating...Hahahaha..

 

My relationship with Kris is always like this, we could spend the whole day joking and making fun of each other, talking to each other, doing assorted things together and never get tired of each other...we are best friends, soulmate whatever you want to call it except lovers...

I don't remember when I started to see him as a man..it might be that summer when he saved me from drowning in the beach.. I felt that my life will end there already but someone pulls me out of the water and carry me to the shore, his skin feels warm and I feel so safe and protected. He save my life.

Suddenly when I look at him his countenance became brighter and notice what other girls in school notice to him..he's cute...and from that day looking at him will never be the same.

But not all love stories have happy endings, just like mine, it is obvious that I am friendzoned, no matter what I do I will never upgrade to a lover.

Back to the girl Kris likes Yoona, she is a friend from elective class her personality is okay, only that I heard she is broken right now, because her long time boyfriend broke up with her and went to New York City.After the broke up she changed a bit, she joined a different crowd and became more outgoing and became a little bit loud and dress a bit ier compared before. I don't know about her, but that might be the broken hearted people do, reinvent themselves.

 

Kris is wondering what is Yuri's thinking. "Yuri can I know what's running on your thoughts?"

"Oh, Kris sorry I am just thinking something." Yuri forgot Kris is still beside her.

"Can I know what is it that is bothering you?" Kris asked.

Yuri sounds hesistant, " Kris, I don't know how you feel about Yoona, I know I should not meddle in this..but---I think Yoona is not fit to be your girlfriend--"

"Yuri? What are you talking about? Yoona is your friend isn't it? And why are you saying this?" said Kris.

"--It's because she  will just make you a rebound, her boyfriend just left her and she is still broken she will just  use you to mend her heart."

"My gosh Yuri, it is NOT YOUR DAMN BUSINESS! Don't you judge her! What kind of friend are you who believes in the low life rumors!" Kris sounds irritated, it is her first time to hear him speak like that. Tears is falling in Yuri's cheeks she feels embarrassed in what Kris said to her.She is so hurt with what Kris said to her.

"Kris I am just concern about you." Yuri said 

"You don't sound concern you sound jealous to Yoona!", Kris said

Yuri was awed in what Kris said to her, she couldn't believe Kris can say that to her. An overwhelming feeling of anger came to Yuri.

"YOU LISTEN TO ME, YES I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU! I LOVE YOU KRIS! But that doesn't mean I will make rumors or backstabbed a friend just because I am jealous..."

Kris was shocked he knew Yuri likes him but he couldn't believe what just he heard from Yuri. Yuri is inlove with him, Kris doesn't know how to handle this situation. 'What to do?' 

"Yuri..I..you are..I am...you know you are special to me..we've been together since we were small..you're like a family to me..we are so familiar with each other like relatives..I don't want to hurt your feelings but I can never imagine myself to be your boyfriend, I'M SORRY.."

Kris wants to embrace Yuri to give her comfort, but he is the cause of her tears right now.Tears keeps falling in Yuri's eyes she feels like someone is pinching her heart. Kris will never imagine himself to be with me as my boyfriend.

"OUCH! That is too much pain already, it is clear to me now..YOU REJECTED ME STRAIGHT TO MY FACE! Don't worry I won't insist myself to you, I WILL UNLOVE YOU STARTING TODAY!

Yuri quickly gather her things and try to run away from the place as fast as she could, she can't face Kris right now, she've been REJECTED BIG TIME!

 

Donghae is letting the time passed in the pavilion infront of the school building gate, copying his classmate reaction paper from his classmate, he doesn't have time to write his own reaction paper because his mom throw a lot of delivery errands to him, his mom owns the a small Ramen House in their city.

A conversation nearby the pavilion caught his attention, but he can't see who is it because of the wall, he decided to listen further what they are saying..he tried to get nearer and nearer behind the wall and..BOINK!...Donghae turned to the right and vow to apologize..but the crying girl didn't saw him and also turned to the right and..BOINK!.. bump each others forehead again.

"Grrrr!@#$%..when Yuri looked up she saw Donghae, Kris's basketball team mate. She wiped the tears in her eyes and walk away. Left Donghae vowing his head to ask for an apology.

 

Yuri wasn't able to go to school the next day, she cried all night remembering her last conversation with Kris. When she woke up her head feels heavy, her heart feels heavy, her eyes is poppy and red, she felt so sick so she decided to stay home.

She check her phone there is 13 misscalls from Kris. Yuri couldn't talk to him right now..she is not feeling well, and honestly she doesn't know what to say once she sees him. "Aiyooh! Stupid me, despite that he said I am not pretty and I am a gossip girl I still go on and admit my feelings to him"..(Yuri is crying she couldn't believe she admitted her feelings to Kris and was rejected at the same time).."What should I do now? I don't wanna see him anymore (Yuri is crying again) Oh no!" ....Die now Yuri, die now..die now Yuri die now!" chanting to herself.

Knock..knock!

Yuri opened the door, it's her mom. 

"Yuri hwat happen to you? You look miserable?"

"It's nothing Mom I am just not feeling well." Yuri still  feeling depress, she is blaming herself for impulsively confessing her feelings to kris.

Yuri Mom smiled at her and her hair, " Yuri shaped up, atleast you told him how you feel, you can't control other people's feelings, atleast you became honest to yourself. If you were rejected it is his lost not yours..

"Kris dropped by last night but when I knocked here in your room nobody answered, I assumed you are already asleep.

"Sometimes a broken heart isn't a bad thing: It will allow your heart to ponder and to open yourself to other possibilities.." Yuri's mom embraced her tight, it's like Mom knows how she feels right now and it made her cry.

 

Yuri got really sick so she wasn't able to go to school for the rest of the week.

Monday morning Yuri is preparing to go to school. She is still think what Kris told her last time they talk. It keeps repeating to her brain.---.I don't want to hurt your feelings but I can never imagine myself to be your boyfriend, I'M SORRY..-- but as her mom said open up for some changes and other possibilities.. who knows Mr. Destiny is just around the corner.