Chapter 9

Reaching you

**I love Baekhyun**

His side of the story

I was sitting here in the cafe Ju-Mie's brother told me

"Sis!" I greeted Ju-Mie as I answered my phone

"-is this you Luhan?" I paused for a moment when I realize that its Ju-Mie's brother on the line

"Y-yes"

"Meet me tomorrow"

 

And so that happened. I looked from a far seeing the same face as Ju-Mie.

"Hello hyung." I greeted him as he approached our table.

I was about to call the waiter when he stopped my hand. "This won't take long, luhan"

"O-okay"

 

"What are you exactly?" He asked me that froze my entire system literally.

* * * * *

I've been in the bathroom for about two hours now.

"I'm sorry Ju-Mie"

 

"What are you exactly?" Her brother asked me.

"I-i'm Ju-Mie's friend," he looked in my eyes and leaned his back on his chair.

"I know you like her. I can see the way you looked at her-" I was definitely shocked, I don't know what to say

"Look Luhan... When she met you Ju-Mie changed her views to people. Because after our mom died, she closed her walls to -"

Ju-Mie mentioned me this one. She told me the reason why she don't like riding the bus is that her mom died because some stranger she seats with points a gun at her and that was the cause of her death.

"I'm very thankful that she gained friends because she met you. I really do and there's no wrong of liking her but I'm her big brother and I don't want her to be happy because of lies. I know you understand me"

 

Yes, I understand but will she understand me if I told her the truth?

* * * * *

Her side of the story

"Where are you going dressing up so nicely?" I stepped in to the living room dressed with a simple pink dress with a heart shape at the back that exposed my skin.

"Luhan invites me to his friend's party"

Suddenly, his face changed. I don't know but he doesn't get along with Luhan since he got here. With the look on his face, I know he won't allow me.

"Be back by 11"

I knew it. Wait what did he say? He allows me to go? I run into him and back hug him. "Thank you!"

Then I run towards the door when I heard Luhan's car.

"Sis!" I beamed at him as I opened the door revealing a man in his tux and a face that makes any girl drool all over him.

‘He's so handsome tonight.’

"Hey are you alright, sis?" I nod my head, almost forgetting the fact that he's also a girl like me.

Weird. I could feel something heavy building up on my chest.

"Let's go?" He offered me his hand that sends a million electricity volts all over my body as I touched it. I felt Luhan's hand every time but why is it that this time is different?

His friends greeted him when we arrived in the party.

"Hyung! Who's that beautiful lady with you?" A guy who definitely looked like a puppy asked him. "Stop it Baek! You're scaring the lady," a guy in a rich man's suit added

"Sorry guys! But she's mine tonight" I was caught off guard when Luhan placed his arm on my waist pulling me closer to him.

Sniff, sniff. I didn't know he smells this good. What? Get a grip of yourself Ju-Mie.

I’m all alone here in the table nothing to do because all of his friends starts to dance with their partners when the DJ played a slow song. Where’s Luhan you ask? Well, he’s dancing with-what is her name again? I don’t know but she’s beautiful plus she’s also elegant. I don’t have a match for her. Aish! What am I talking about?
I watched them sway side my side, Luhan’s hands on her waist and her hands was placed around his neck. They look like a couple tonight. Suddenly, I have felt that there’s something stabbing on my heart. Weird.

* * * * *

“Hey! Why are you so quiet?” I came back to my senses when he spoke. I just shrugged and looked at the window once more. Why am I being like this?

His side of the story

“Can I have a dance” Ming smiled at me and took my hand.

“She’s pretty…” I looked on the direction her eyes fixed when I saw Ju-Mie all alone in the table.

“You really like her, do you?” I faced Ming as she was waiting for me to answer. I smiled at her and swayed with the music.

It’s been a month since I started to be a fake gay. Why? So that I could be friends with her. Nothing more. But slowly, I fell in love with her, her whole being…

“I think it’s more than that…”

* * * * *

“Hey!” I poked her sides when I noticed that she’s avoiding me. “Would you stop that?” Her brows furrowed then I saw her pout. Aw she’s so cute. I cupped her face, now she’s facing me.

“Let go of me!” Why is she angry? I didn’t do anything wrong

“What is wrong with you?” I leaned back on my seat and looked at her… is she crying?

“Even if you really look like a guy in that outfit that didn’t even change the way I looked at you”

Her side of the story

I wiped the tears falling from my eyes. I don’t know why but the heavy feeling I have felt is starting to hurt my chest

Silence

“Will it change if I do this?” I faced him and noticed that he’s leaning closer and closer leaving three inches between us “Just tell me to stop” and I felt his soft lips against mine.

Everything was all blur… I don’t know but my eyes closed on their own. I SHOULD STOP THIS! This is so wrong but why is it that my body is telling me to continue?

 

A/N: How about a Baekhyun fanfic? Ahahaha <333