Chapter 6

Reaching you

Her side of the story

I was standing there looking at the girl-slash-guy I saw in the party. But there's something strange about him no her, ah! Whatever.

He's wearing a black cap and a leather jacket just like the suspicious guy I've encountered before.

Just like the same as him.

The same outfit since I first met him and the same spot where he used to seat but today was different, he's showing his face to me.

I saw him walking towards me that made me gulp all of the saliva I have on my mouth

"Come with me" he grabbed my wrist and drag me to a place that has never been familiar to me. He pinned me on the wall and leaned his face closer and closer. And the next thing I knew,

 

 

HE TRANSFORMED INTO AN ALIEN THAT WILL-

"Ju-Mie!" I stopped daydreaming when I heard Ayumi, my co-worker, called my name.

"Can you play this today?" I looked at the paper she showed me and nodded.

I should stop watching those kind of movies. 

* * * * *

I went down stage limping after my feet got entangled with wires of the microphone.

"Are you okay?" I smiled at my co-worker as she approached me with worried eyes.

"Sorry"

After my shift ended, I walked my way to my apartment since Mrs. Choi is not around today.

"Did you know that it is dangerous to be alone at night?"

I stopped walking when I heard someone behind me.

Gulp

I closed my eyes when I can feel that he's in front of me.

"What do you want?" I stepped one foot backward still closing my eyes.

"Hey! Don't be afraid. Lee Ju-Mie, right?"

He knows my name! I could feel that he walked a little closer towards me so I stepped back.

"What do you want? If you're an alien that will abduct me. Please don't. Even though I'm dying to ride one of your ships, I don't want to be abducted! I love planet earth, please! I'm too young to die! I love my life and I don't want to end it this way"

I could feel tears streaming down to my face when suddenly his thumbs wiped them.

He chuckled, "I'm not an alien, okay? And I'm not going to abduct you. See?"

I opened my eyes seeing the girl-slash-guy smiling at me. I froze literally.

She's so pretty when she smiles.

I don't know but I couldn't feel my legs. I stared at him her for a while. Taking a few moments of enjoying her beauty

"Just tell me if you're done staring," he she looked away and rubbed his nape with his hand.

She's blushing.

I came back to my senses again when I realize that I stared at him her for a long time

"What do you want from me?"

"I want your friendship, Lee Ju-Mie"

I stood there for a moment not knowing what to do.

He she wants to be friends with me?

This is the first time.

"Hey-"

That's my cue. I run as fast as I could to get in my house

* * * * *

Then he burst into laughters after I told him everything.

"So your "stalker", that wasn't your stalker actually, was not a bad guy you thought he were-"

"It’s a she!"

"How can you say that?"

"well, he looks a girl! Prettier than a girl!"

"and because his looks are suspicious to you, you thought he were an alien?"

"But i-"

"Stop watching those movies. Your imagination are getting worse. I should hang up now"

Call ended.

I threw my phone on the other side of the bed and laid my back to stare at the ceiling

"I want your friendship, Lee Ju-Mie"

I buried my head on the pillows and as I closed my eyes, her face appeared once again.

Then it just occurred to me. I actually believed that he's a girl!

Stupid, stupid, stupid!

He's a guy in a girl's face. He’s the girl-slash-guy I saw in the party. How can I forget?

“A guy who’s prettier than any other girl”

I drifted into sleep feeling that my can of self-esteem is now getting near to be empty.

 

A/N: What do you think? sorry. it is so short. huhuhu. TT^TT I love you guys <333