Chapter 8

Reaching you

His side of the story

I opened my curtains welcoming a brand new day.

‘I don’t have those dreams anymore.’

I smiled when I heard my phone ringing, I took a glance of the caller ID then my smile widened.

"Sis!"

* * * * *

"This is a song for all lovers out there, please enjoy!"

(**Listen:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GreCt14M5w)

niga nal silheohae haneun geol ara 

naneun seounhae geureon nal wae neoneun mos ihaehae

You don't understand nan neoleul johahandago

Her brother started playing a lively tune and as expected the room was filled with her beautiful voice.

It’s been a month since that crazy day.

 

 

"I know that you're gay"

 

I was totally shocked of what she told me. Is she crazy or I'm already crazy? I looked at her with her eyes sparkling with excitement. I stood up and left her there alone.

When I got home, I received a call from Kai.

"Hyung!"

"What?!" I'm angry alright. Who wouldn't? I know I my face was quite similar like a lady but I can't believed she thought that I'm not straight!

"Hey. Calm down, okay?"

I pulled my hair in frustration, "what do you want?"

"You want to move on from Ming, that's why you asked me to find this Lee Ju-Mie, right?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

I know I have to move on with Ming but I don't wanna involved anyone with my problem... I think.

"Don't lie to me hyung. I know you" 

I sighed. Well maybe he's right. You can't blame me. I was hurt, badly hurt.

"Hey hyung! I found someone who's funny and smart. You can forget about that Lee Ju-Mie"

"What are you saying?"

"Well... The reason that she doesn't have any friends is that she's not interested of having one except.."

"Except what?!" If this guy's with me now, I might strangle him of being such a cliff hanger. 

"Except if you are... Gay"

 

I was awakened in my thoughts when the audience cheered. I silently laughed when recalling the past. I must be the craziest person in the whole world.

"Sis!" She suddenly hugged me as I approached her down stage. I gestured her to be quiet then pulled her into a hug.

"Lee Ju-Mie!" Her brother beamed at her. "Oh yeah" she broke our hug and ran towards her brother "I'll call you later. Bye bye!" She gave me a flying kiss and I acted like I was going to puke.

I smiled bitterly as I saw her back walking away from me.

* * * * *

Her side of the story

"Are you dating Luhan?"

I choked on my food because of his silly question. He handed me a glass of water beside the kitchen counter as he pats my back.

As I finished choking, I burst into laughter.

"What are you talking about?" I leaned a little bit closer so that he could hear me "he's gay..."

I noticed that his expression changed not into a smile but blank. Did I say something wrong?

"I'll do the dishes today" he stood up and picked up our empty plates.

What's with the sudden change of mood?

 

A/N: This story was about to end. huhuhuhu TT^TT I love you guyssss <3333